::LEFT HANDED:: GFI Ultra For Sale!!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Amy Osborne

::LEFT HANDED:: GFI Ultra For Sale!!

Post by Amy Osborne »

Never thought I'd have one of these to sell....

Used GFI Ultra in White LEFT HANDED

3 Floor, 4 Knee

In EXCELLENT condition. Has hardly been played.

Not sure of age, it is less than 10 years old, probably less than 5 years old.

Comes with Hard Shell Case

$1,700.00 OBO

Thank you!!

More pictures available upon request!

(Red GFI S-10 is not included! :D )
Arthur's Music Store
Historic Fountain Square
Indianapolis, IN
Since 1952

www.ArthursMusic.com
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Gfi Psg

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Amy,

How Much You Asking For That "Red Studend Model" GFI :?: , And Will You Conder a Trade :?: , Thanks, From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Amy Osborne

Post by Amy Osborne »

Howdy Howie!

The GFI S-10 Student model in red retails for $1235.00. I can sell it to you for $985.00 for cash or cashiers check, or $1000 for paypal/credit card.

That is with the GFI case included.

Thanks for asking! :D
Arthur's Music Store
Historic Fountain Square
Indianapolis, IN
Since 1952

www.ArthursMusic.com
Amy Osborne

Post by Amy Osborne »

Oh trade....I can't do a trade on that price, but would consider a trade on the retail price.

However, the only instruments I would really think about for a trade are pedal steels and lap steels. Sho-Bud Mavericks and up, or almost any working vintage lap steel (matching amp always a plus!).

Thanks!
Arthur's Music Store
Historic Fountain Square
Indianapolis, IN
Since 1952

www.ArthursMusic.com
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Gfi Psg

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Amy,

Thank You For The Info!, If I Can Come Up With The Asking Price Then I Will Let You Know!, But Being A Disabled Veteran On A Fixed Income, I Don't See That Happening Anytime Soon!, Good Luck On Your Sale!, & Welcome To The Forum Family!, Take Care, God Bless!, From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :(
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 26 Sep 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Bill Howard

Great people

Post by Bill Howard »

I have known Amy Her Mother,Her Grandmother and Grandfather. THese are some of the most honest people you will ever find. My first Gibson Guitar came from Arthurs Music Store.I have bought countless items in the past 50 years,Same address,same Phone same great People!.
Amy Osborne

Post by Amy Osborne »

Thanks Bill! (Your payment for the nice compliment is in the mail! :lol: )

This pedal steel is SOLD!!

Went to a gentleman in Canada who was/is very excited about it!

Thank you all for looking and appreciating this and all pedal steels!
Arthur's Music Store
Historic Fountain Square
Indianapolis, IN
Since 1952

www.ArthursMusic.com