Ronnies 25th Anniversary Steel Guitar Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Wayne Smith

Ronnies 25th Anniversary Steel Guitar Show

Post by Wayne Smith »

Ronnie's Steel Guitar show will be on October 21st and 22nd this year. It is always an outstanding show. Invited Guest are: Herby Wallace, John Hughey, Stu Basore, Pee Wee Whitewing, Tom Brumley, Gene Fields, Dewitt Scott, Rudy Osborne, Wayne R. Smith, Louie Hallford, Ken Williams, Terry Bethel, Austin Stewart, Jerry Newberry, Rob Parker, Jerry Roller, Henry Matthews, Jack Matthews, Ken Rollans, Buck Grantham, Janet Lynn, Bobby Garrett, Del Mullen, Russ Hicks and Ray Qualls. Featured Side men are, Roy Rosetta, David Bass, Bob Dell, Scott Coney and vocals by Laney Hicks, Rob Parker, Everett Neighbors, Carlene Roller, and Donna Newberry. Your host and hostess will be Ronnie and Faye Neighbors. Location is;
625 Albert Pike, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913, phone 501.623.7997/501.623.4603. Get your reservations early. See you there. Don't forget, this is the 25th Anniversary of this show.
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Thanks Wayne. I am ready for this one. I love to play Ronnie's shows.
Jerry
Herby Wallace

Post by Herby Wallace »

I have been playing Ronnie's show since 1984 and I am already looking forward to this one. Ronnie is a first class guy all the way and he always has a first class show, so if you are considering coming, I suggest you make it as he has a great lineup and you won't want to miss this one.

I hope to see everyone there.

Herby Wallace

------------------
Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

We always have a great time at Ronnie's show. Everyone is family to us ,, Love , Buck & Mitzi
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Jerry, Herby, Buck and Mitzi. We are looking forward to a great time. It is a great show. Thanks for the comments. I will pass them on.
Charles Curtis

Post by Charles Curtis »

Man I sure wish this (with these musicians) was being held in Virginia. This is a first class line-up!
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Jerry and Austin will be there on Saturday for sure. It depends on how many fish I catch that week if I will be there or not. I have a tournament that week in Texas. If I'm not there I will be thinking about you all and hope you have a good time. Donna
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Some have asked for the Telephone Number for the Hotel. It is the Avanelle Travelodge and the Phone Number is: 501.321.1332
If you need other information, Call Ronnie or E-mail me. Also if you are interested in Golf on Thursday at DeGray State Park and on Friday at Glenwood Golf Course, send me an E-Mail and if we get enought response, we will try to get it together. See you soon.
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

This needs a little bump back to the top.
Going to be a great show. Please try to make it. See you there.
pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

I will be there,hope to have my new Mullen D 10 (9 & 9 ready to pick.

------------------
Rudy
Elizabeth Qualls

Post by Elizabeth Qualls »

Wayne, we're really looking forward to Ronnie's show this year and it being his 25th anniversary show at that! Like Herby said, it's a first class show and we always have a great time together and Hot Springs has lots of good places to eat and alot to take in downtown.Lets not forget Wayne Smith as he puts in alot of time helping Ronnie get ready for this show and does a wonderful job! Wayne hello to you and Perceline and we're looking forward in seeing you both at the KSGA (Kansas) show first weekend in Oct.
~Ray & Elizabeth~
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Wayne,
Looking forward to the picking party..as always it will be a top notch show...I'll see you in Baxter Springs, and we'll talk about the golf..I want to play at DeGray for sure..maybe at Glenwood also..
Thank you for your hard work,and for helping our pal Ronnie...he needs to get his roller skates on now, to try to keep up with all he has to do...
RP...'come on in'..<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by ROB PARKER on 13 September 2005 at 08:01 PM.]</p></FONT>
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Elizabeth and Rob, It would really would be a hard task to keep up with Ronnie. I just sit on the sidelines and "coach". I don't know how he does it. Anyway thanks for the kind words and we will see you at Baxter.
Can't wait to play a little golf with our friends.
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Less than 1 month away. See you there.
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

ATTENTION GOLFERS!!!!
WE CANNOT GET TEE TIMES ON THURSDAY AT DEGRAY GOLF COURSE BECAUSE OF A SCHEDULED TOURNAMENT. NO TEE TIMES AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER 3PM. THERE IS ALSO A TOURNAMENT SCHEDULED AT GLENWOOD ON FRIDAY THE 21ST, BUT WE CAN GET TEE TIMES AT 10A.M. PLEASE SENT ME YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS IF INTERESTED. wrsmyth@swbell.net.
THANKS.
JAMES BANKS

Post by JAMES BANKS »

Bump to the top for Wayne and Ronnie
James
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Thanks for the bump James. Hope you are coming to Hot Springs.
GOLFERS REMINDER. TEE TIME 10AM AT GLENWOOD
ON FRIDAY
JAMES BANKS

Post by JAMES BANKS »

Your are welcomed Wayne, I certainly plan on being there. Looking forward to it.

James
Ken Williams

Post by Ken Williams »

Janice and I are looking foward to seeing you all again. It's always such a friendly, family atmosphere at Ronnie's show. He told me the other day he was in the process of expanding his store. Wow! Ronnie has about as big of a collection of guitars, drums, etc. as you will see anywhere.

Ken
http://home.ipa.net/~kenwill
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Ken and Janice,
Thanks for the note. We are realy looking forward to you guys being in Hot Springs.
Ronnie is working hard to get things in order.
See you soon.
Wayne
Elizabeth Qualls

Post by Elizabeth Qualls »

Wayne,it was so great seeing you and Perceline last weekend and really enjoyed hearing you play again and you both are such wonderful friends and we're really looking forward to Hot Springs and Wayne if there's anything that we can do to help,please let us know.....
~Ray & Elizabeth~
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Ray and Elizabeth,
We had a great time at Baxter Springs, Kansas last weekend. It was so good to be with friends and enjoy the great music. I have heard so many outstanding comments about your show. Thanks for the kind words. We are looking for you to be with us at Hot Springs.
Alex Piazza

Post by Alex Piazza »

Wow! Im a fairly young steel player from arkansas. Ive been trying to find anyone around here that plays the thing. I cant beleive this show in hot springs is going to happen. I cant wait to hear you guys. Jerry, Id like to talk to you about maybee taking a lesson from you sometime.
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Well I thought I might get to run by Hot Springs on my way home from my torunament, but they have changed the location because of the hurricane and it will be out of my way. Jerry and Austin will be there for Saturday. Everyone have fun.

Alex hope you have a good time at Hot Springs. There will be a lot of good pickers there. Donna
Lana Rosselli

Post by Lana Rosselli »

I guess I'm gonna miss another oustanding show. This is the weekend I'll be in Nashville. Wonder how long a drive it is from Nashville to Hot Springs? Hmmmm...