knee lever "paddles"

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Kenneth Farrow

knee lever "paddles"

Post by Kenneth Farrow »

The knee levers on my ShoBud force me to sit just a little closer to the single neck cabinet than I would like. Does anyone produce ready-made "paddles" or right angle extensions that would attach without defacing or otherwise reducing the value of the teadrop OME levers?? Or any ideas for remediating the situation, apart from extending the length of my thighs?? Thanx for input. Bo, I shall expect an outrageous suggestion from you! Don't disappoint me.
Bent Romnes

Post by Bent Romnes »

Kenneth, ask James Morehead and thou shalt receive.
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

Kenneth,Where in Alaska are you?Larry Allen knows how to make flags for knee levers and lives in Anchorage ;-)
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Kenneth Farrow

knee lever paddles

Post by Kenneth Farrow »

Stu--how quickly we forget that we have talked B4--Delta Junction, 350 miles from Anchortown--if he has a good solution, put me in touch with him please--have you continued to have the opportunity and privelege of working with Ms Carlson?? Anything else new?? ken
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

Kenneth,now I remember ya!Paulette and her family are in Montana,they've been trying to sell their home back there a bigass chalet not sure if she'll be moving back a lot of things depend on it,miss playing with her she actually understands my dumbass jokes.I'll email you Larry's number and stuff,he does beautiful work. ;-)
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Kenneth Farrow

knee lever paddles

Post by Kenneth Farrow »

Bo, where are you when I need you??