Fender Twin 65 Custom 15...SOLD...

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Herb C Clarkson

Fender Twin 65 Custom 15...SOLD...

Post by Herb C Clarkson »

Greetings...would like to sell my Fender Twin 65 Custom 15...purchased approx. 2 years ago...used 4-5 times here at home (no smoke)...as like new as possible, includes Fender Amp Cover...purchased as part of a package deal, just thinning the herd...$800.00...you pay the freight...My Cell Phone 317-506-4152...or my e-mail hcclarkson@aol.com Thanks for your time.
Herb C.
Last edited by Herb C Clarkson on 24 Aug 2010 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Herb C Clarkson

BUMP
Bill Howard

Nice Amp

Post by Bill Howard »

If Herb owns this you can expect it to be in tip top shape. I have known Herb for several years and never saw him with anything except the cleanest and best you can buy, a very honest person to deal with.
Herb C Clarkson

Bill; thank you very much for your support...great hearing from you...I have left you a voice mail...you are out playing a job I bet....call me when you can...talk later...
Bill Howard

Thank You

Post by Bill Howard »

Herb thanks!, Tommy Hinson is coming to the American Legion on Holt and 1-70(Sunday 18th) to play fiddle for us, It's a cancer benefit for a little girl 5 years old. heck bring that Zum or Mullen and pick one with us(or 2:) glad to have you. Your reputation is well earned your a great person and it shows thank You your friend Bill Howard PS We're setting up at 1PM show starts about 2 come anytime(I'm playing lead guitar mostly)
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Herb is a real straight shooter, and one of the nicest guys you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting or doing business with. He keeps ALL of his equipment in absolute pristine condition, and you will always get way more than a fair deal with Herb.
Herb C Clarkson

Hey Bill; I'd really love to...but I have made previous family plans this weekend and can't be there...I have to say Tom Henson has got to be one of the finest fiddle players anywhere...if more professional acts knew of him he would have offers from many of them...Bill good luck today with your fund raising efforts...please let me know where to contribute and I surely will...
God Bless!
Last edited by Herb C Clarkson on 18 Jul 2010 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Herb C Clarkson

Hello Danny; brother good to hear from you!...I hope everyone reading this is aware of your up coming show in Michigan, August 8th...I'm going to try and be the there...Danny, thanks for the kind words and support...
PS. JAGWIRE STRINGS ARE THE BEST!!!
Herb C Clarkson

BUMP
Ronald Smith

amp

Post by Ronald Smith »

Herb,

I sent a PM about a trade on the amp.

Thanks and God bless,

Ron
Herb C Clarkson

BUMP
Rick Kornacker

"you might oughta keep this one!!!"

Post by Rick Kornacker »

Hey Herb! Just "chiming" in for the cause.I have one of these and it is undoubtedly(IMHO)one of the finest amps for steel available. I've played almost every amp for steel in the last thirty or so years and this one is it. I wasn't that fond of it at first until I started "tweaking" it in ways that I didn't expect to be effective. The tube sound is great as is the speaker. Just about all "solid state" amps I've played have that bothersome mid-range that you just can't dial out. This is just a personal "vote-of-confidence" for the prospective buyer(or even the owner..should he have second thoughts!). Good luck. Respectfully submitted, RK
"think MORE...play LESS"
Herb C Clarkson

Thank you Rick for the support here...you are correct...it is a great sounding Amp...and I do hope all is well with you and yours.
John Bechtel

Post by John Bechtel »

I also owned a RI ’65 Fender Twin~Reverb Custom™ 15, for about 2½-yrs. Had I known that I wouldn't be playing ‘out’ any longer, I'd probably still have it in my inventory of equipment, but; I decided to go back to two-amps and the lighter weight of the N-112's. The Fender is a great Amp. and the price sounds very reasonable to me! I don't think you could go wrong with an investment like this!
<marquee> Go~Daddy~Go, (No), Go, It's your Break Time</marquee> L8R, jb
My T-10 Remington Steelmaster
Herb C Clarkson

Thank you John, I appreciate the remarks good sir...
Dustin Rhodes

Post by Dustin Rhodes »

I wish that I had the money for this. I bet my telecaster would sound great through it.
Herb C Clarkson

Hey Dustin...Hows it goin'...I have ran my Steel through this Amp once' maybe twice...the other 3 times used by our Guitar Player here in the old garage music studio room...and yes it sounds smokin hot....Thanks.
Dustin Rhodes

Post by Dustin Rhodes »

Yeah I've got a Mesa Boogie Maverick that nails alot of my tones but I'm looking for something to do what I imagine to be a overdriven jazz box neck tone and in my head this amp would fit that perfect.
Herb C Clarkson

I agree...thanks Dustin
Herb C Clarkson

BUMP
Alan Rudd

Post by Alan Rudd »

I was wondering if anyone had ever tried one of these amps with another type of speaker....like a BW 1501-4 or something...?
Herb C Clarkson

Hello Alan; Good question...I do not know myself...Thanks for reading.
Herb C.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Post by Dan Beller-McKenna »

Alan,

not exactly, but I did use my RI Twin (which I believe is essentially the same chassis) with a 1501-4 and liked it very much.

Dan
Alan Rudd

Post by Alan Rudd »

That's what I thought. This amp has me curious. I really love my Steel King and NV112, but I don't think you can beat a tube amp. I'd love to try one out before buying.
Herb C Clarkson

Hey Alan; thank you for the interest you are showing in the Amp...
PS. Should you decide to purchase the Amp...I'll drive to Franklin, TN. an deliver it to you myself.