About those 'negatives'..............

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Henry Songer

about those negatives

Post by Henry Songer »

Ray we both knoww that P I's sometimes step on some toes. It goes with the terratory, but don't let it get you down. Tho we have never met you have given me some good advise and I certainly respect you for that. I personally don't think this forum is the place for that. That said remember the old Rocky Mountain Latin phrase (carborundum illigitimi) grind those b------ds down.
Henry
Eric West

Post by Eric West »

Well Ray, I was talking about Slip Spacey, a guy I met while carousing the underside of our great city with my uncle Des...

I certainly wasn't writing about you...

I gotta admit with all that "Poor Little Old Ray" thing you've almost got me feeling sorry for you....

Wha'd I say? Wha'd I say?

From out of the blue comes still another personal attack on ME!

What a never-ending vendetta! Such Evil Spirited and hateful remarks, and for what?

What is it that drives some folks to feeling that they have an obligation to slander and/or ridicule another.......in public.

What have I ever done on this Forum for me to have to put up with this kind of crappolla? These ugly disrespectful attacks against me have gone on now for nearly a full year, or longer, without relief.

This Forum in which I have participated for a decade or more...has brought me many new friends. I've learned a great deal and enthusiastically visit this site 6-8 times each day. I commend b0b for the all the work he's done to keep we musicians occupied.

These relentless attacks on me by a single individual
have finally taken their toll. They have erased for me, all the many musical pleasures that I have enjoyed thus far, here on the Forum.

So sad........for at least one wanna-be musician -Whining Old Ray Montee-.....
I guess you noticed the similarity, and now that you mention it, I'd maybe add whiney too.... and a little "nippy"...

:)

EJL