Always...Patsy Cline - Rhode Island

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bill Fall

Always...Patsy Cline - Rhode Island

Post by Bill Fall »

The "Always...Patsy Cline" show (not the local community version) will complete its tour this week at the Rhode Island Center for Performing Arts (Park Theater), 848 Park Ave., Cranston, RI. Show are Thursday (Aug 5) at 7:30; Friday at 8:00, Saturday at 2:00 and 8:00; and Sunday at 3:00.
Sam White

Sam

Post by Sam White »

Hi Bill Fall sure wish I was in R.I. for this show.Is there a Steel Guitar player in the band and who is it??I guess you know Anna and I gave up the NESGA as we moved to North Carolina. I have a big Jam going on down here September 25TH.Hope you guys have a great Steel Show up there in R.I.
Sam & Anna White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Bill Fall

Post by Bill Fall »

Hi Sam! Yes, there's a steel player in the band: Sorry, it's only me.

We miss you in these parts, Sam. Hope you and Anna are well.