For Sale JBL Studio Monitors....SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Don Reed

For Sale JBL Studio Monitors....SOLD

Post by Don Reed »

I have a set of JBL LSR 4326 P Near Field Monitors. Out of the box, but never used. Even never used I'm selling them as used back in the original boxes they came to me. Includes computer software and a mic for theses self tuning monitors, also a remote. My friend has a pair hooked up at his studio and they are really something. :D
I gave 999.95 or a grand and I want 500.00 for a quick sale plus shipping. Thanks. paypal accepted. 417-334-0337. cdstime. If you call, please try between 10:00 AM and 7:30 PM.
Last edited by Don Reed on 15 Jul 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy R. Butler

Post by Tommy R. Butler »

Man If I had the cash id buy these right now !!! OH my !!!

How about a Nashville 400 Ken Fox Intense mod in a road case for trade??
Don Reed

Post by Don Reed »

I'm sorry but, I'm waiting for a decision from the ALJ (disability judge), to get my back pay and SS dis. We are in dire straights finacially, so I'm liqudating things, hoping I can keep my steel. But, thank you for the post and Godspeed.
Don Reed

Post by Don Reed »

I'm sorry but, I'm waiting for a decision from the ALJ (disability judge), to get my back pay and SS dis. We are in dire straights finacially, so I'm liqudating things, hoping I can keep my steel. But, thank you for the post and Godspeed.
Don Reed

Post by Don Reed »

Sold. Thanks..Lock it Up