Who is on the lineup for this years show?

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Ron Scott

Who is on the lineup for this years show?

Post by Ron Scott »

Does anyone know who is on the show this year?..have not been in several years. Ron
Franklin D10 Stereo - 8 and 6 - Black Box-Zum Encore 4 and 5 Nashville 400,Session 400, DD3 for delay ,also Benado Effects pedal.
Steeling with Franklin's..and Zum Encore
Richard Ingley

Post by Richard Ingley »

Normally that is not announced until about a month before the show.
Ron Scott

Post by Ron Scott »

Thanks Richard...RS
Franklin D10 Stereo - 8 and 6 - Black Box-Zum Encore 4 and 5 Nashville 400,Session 400, DD3 for delay ,also Benado Effects pedal.
Steeling with Franklin's..and Zum Encore
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

Historically a partial line-up, near complete was announced months in advance, not one month in advance.

I too was looking for the lineup , now it is too late for me as well, wishing all who go a good time.

t
Emmons L-II , Fender Telecasters, B-Benders
Pro Tools 8 and Pro Tools 12
jobless- but not homeless- now retired 8 years

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Traditionally (and I use that word purposefully), the lineup has been about 85% constant for many years, with a floating 15% or so. So, are you saying that your decision of whether to attend depends entirely on who's in the 15% floating group this year? (Nothing wrong with that. That could certainly be the case for some people, though many others feel that the 85% 'regulars' are such terrific players that they know it's bound to be a great show no matter what. Not to mention the displays, camaraderie, dancing, women, carousing till all hours, getting arrested, etc, etc. Oops! Did I say that?? :oops: ) Well, you know what I mean...
Steve Hitsman

Post by Steve Hitsman »

There are always players worth seeing.
Last edited by Steve Hitsman on 9 Jul 2010 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

Well it's not an argument, traditionally, 85% was a given,I would agree but it should still be advertised. For me personally, although I do have a good time at the conventions and I like supporting Scotty, I did however make a decision to go sometimes based on the 15% that was different than the previous years. Two of us going can get pretty costly and I would like to know ahead of time what the schedule is. I'm not saying that the stock 85% is not a good show., it is. I can say this though, I never went without seeing the lineup first regardless of who was on the bill 85% OR 15% .... There are plenty of people who don't know who the 85% is, maybe they want to know..no ?

Maybe it's just me... enjoy the show ..

maybe next year...

t
Emmons L-II , Fender Telecasters, B-Benders
Pro Tools 8 and Pro Tools 12
jobless- but not homeless- now retired 8 years

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website
DeWitt Scott

Isgc

Post by DeWitt Scott »

I'll post the players that are on this years Convention in St. Louis on Monday. Trying to get some of the players to definetly confirm is the main reason why the schedule is not posted early. And the program will still be subject to change. Scotty
Rose Peters

Post by Rose Peters »

Scott
whoever you have it will a show worth going to.
The Roadie
Mullen u-12
Peavy Piggyback amp