Peach Jam VIX Georgia USA

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bill Cunningham

Post by Bill Cunningham »

Tom Moorman has made a really nice donation of a couple of classic albums for auction at the show.
Ernest Tubb Presents the Texas Troubadours, and Western Strings: Ray Price's Cherokee Cowboys.

Come on out to the show and make a bid! You never know what other surprises there may be.

Thanks Tom!!
Bill Cunningham
Atlanta, GA
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Just around the corner!
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

The excitement is buildin', y'all! See y'all Sunday!

Brett
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Tomorrow! What better way for the kids to celebrate Father's Day than to treat Dad to some fantastic music, fellowship and food?
Jonathan Cullifer

Post by Jonathan Cullifer »

Definitely looking forward to it. See you guys there!
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Wow, my two boys, Jonathan Cullifer and Austin Tripp, absolutely knocked us out yesterday. They were truly the highlight of our show.

I will try and get some video up on YouTube asap.

Love you both,
Mr. Bill
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Bill left out a small bit of what else happened yesterday. Jerry Braswell and Bill Ferguson were both named as Legend Members of the Georgia Steel Guitar Association. Congratulations to you both!
Bob Evens

GaSGA PEACHJAM Xlll

Post by Bob Evens »

To the members, friends and steel guitar lovers of Georgia and all who attended yesterdays program. WOW!!! I have never been more satisfied. The Players were "ON" The professionalism was extraordinary. The talent was over the top. Our special guest, Mr. Joe Wright, was in perfect form and for 45 minutes on a Georgia Sunday afternoon, we forgot the oil spill, the drudgery of life, our countries state of affairs, and we laughed! Thank you Joe. Thanks also to Connie Wright for her beautiful rendition of "So Afraid" Thank you Bob Strictland. Woody is proud of you. Thank you Bill Ferguson, Donna Dodd, Linda Ferguson and Bill Cunningham for you covering every base.
I am proud to serve as your VP of the GaSGA.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NOVEMBER!!!!

Bob Evens
Play with your heart...your hands and feet will follow

Zum SD10
NV112
Wayne Stowers

Post by Wayne Stowers »

Congratulations Bill and Jerry!!! Very deserving. Thanks for what you do.
Bill Cunningham

Post by Bill Cunningham »

Congratulations Bill and Jerry! I so wish I could have been there.

Bill F, did we manage to "keep the cat in the bag" and surprise you? I am glad to hear the show went well!

I made it to Shanghai about 12 hours ago and am about to leave for Jinan, Shandong, China (wherever that is) :) then a 1.5 hour car ride to the factory. Any steel players in the area please E mail me.

Lookin forward to the next regional show and our November one.

Bill C
Bill Cunningham
Atlanta, GA
Charlie Vaughn

Post by Charlie Vaughn »

Congratulations to Bill and Jerry. I was gald to see you guys get that award, you both deserve it I appreciate both of you and all the things you do. I am proud to have you both as my friend.
Bruce Terry

GaSGA PEACHJAM Xlll

Post by Bruce Terry »

Guys,

As always, enjoyed the show!!

The Jonathan/Austin duet was a hoot!!!

and Joe Wright never ceases to amaze!!!!

One suggestion: (and there's probably many who'll disagree so please don't get ur back up!!) but consider moving the shows back into the larger coliseum area. For me, the acoustics were better, and there was much more room for product tables and sellers so that it was less distracting when people were milling around and talking. The ballroom is more cramped and if people are talking and moving about, the noise and chatter detracts from the music. Maybe I'm the only one that noticed, but it got pretty loud in there this last time - i think even some of the players noticed. (again, just a suggestion) :)