^^^Clip on Mic and Music stands^^^

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Arnold Ryder

Music stand

Post by Arnold Ryder »

Just 2 days to Oregon.
Arnold
Tommy Boswell

Post by Tommy Boswell »

Music stand arrived today. Works great! Thanks Al.
Stan Paxton
Location: 1/2 & 1/2 Florida and Tenn, USA (old Missouri boy gone South)

Post by Stan Paxton »

Hi Al, E-mail sent, I need one of the music stands. .. 8)
Mullen Lacquer SD 10, 3 & 5; Mullen Mica S 10 1/2 pad, 3 & 5; BJS Bars; LTD400, Nashville 112, DD-3, RV-3, Hilton VP . -- Gold Tone PBS sq neck; Wechter Scheerhorn sq neck. -- "Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone." -anon.-
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Clip on Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Al♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Stan Paxton
Location: 1/2 & 1/2 Florida and Tenn, USA (old Missouri boy gone South)

Post by Stan Paxton »

Hey Al, music stand arrived in the US Mail today, right on schedule; she's a beauty, aim to try it out tomorrow nite at practice. .. :D
Mullen Lacquer SD 10, 3 & 5; Mullen Mica S 10 1/2 pad, 3 & 5; BJS Bars; LTD400, Nashville 112, DD-3, RV-3, Hilton VP . -- Gold Tone PBS sq neck; Wechter Scheerhorn sq neck. -- "Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone." -anon.-
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Clip on Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Al♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Bob Vantine

Post by Bob Vantine »

:)
EQUIPMENT:
"TEAK" ZUM STAGE-ONE Steel / C6th Lapsteel
Peavey NV112 , CLASSIC and EFX112 amps
Peavey Guitars
Howard Hughes

Clip on Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫AL♫ :whoa:
Lee Holeman

Mic Stand

Post by Lee Holeman »

Hey Al, can U email me the specs & price on the mike stand (less boom)
Lee Holeman
theholemans@aol.com
Al Risbeck

price and specs

Post by Al Risbeck »

Hi Lee Sorry it has taken all day to get back to you, but I helping my Son in Law as project manager on a large HVAC job and just got home. The Mic stand fits a standard boom and the standard leg on a steel. it has two pvc clips to mount it on the leg and is very sturdy made on a steel shaft which goes thru an oak block of wood that the clips mount on, the mounting screws are countersunk into the pvc and taped over so they won't scratch the leg. The price is $20.00 + $7.50 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the lower 48, Thanks for your interest.

AL
Todd Nalley

Post by Todd Nalley »

would you send me price of a mic and drink holder
i think i have boom stand ill be waiting.
Howard Hughes

Clip On Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫AL♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 16 Jul 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Risbeck

close

Post by Al Risbeck »

bOb please close this post,I'll be away for awhile. Hope to continue next spring.

Thanks

AL