Thank You All * Fred's Music Grand Opening *

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Fred Justice

Thank You All * Fred's Music Grand Opening *

Post by Fred Justice »

I would like to thank everyone that drove great distances to be at our Grand Opening yesterday.
Everyone had such a wonderful time,thanks to all the great players that came by to make great music and just have fun.
Everyone had their fill of hotdogs im sure.
A lot of my old friends showed up to wish us well and join in the fun and of course the local's did'nt let us down at all.
All in all we had a good day with the 20% off at the cash register and a lot of folks went home happy.
Don't forget to visit our website for some great deals on strings and stuff and sign up for our mailing list.Thanks again everyone.
---------------
Fred Justice,
Fred's Music www.fredjusticemusic.com
Rains Steel Guitars
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Fred...sorry I couldn't get there yesterday, but the Lear jet was in for service! Good luck with the store and I hope you sell a ton of Bob's guitars for him. Rains are great guitars, you'll do well with them.
Regards,
Roger
Arlene Seydel

Post by Arlene Seydel »

Hey Fred & Brenda!!

Great day at the store- what a turnout!!
Good food and good friends- and all that great music- how can a person miss not having fun! Just wish I could have stayed to the end.
See ya Saturday!

Jack Francis

Post by Jack Francis »

Fred...

Sorry that I missed your festivities...we had my children and thier kids here for our own festivities.

My son fixed a gourmet meal for the entire group of 27 folks....but no STEEL music!

Our loss...Jack
Michael Breid

Post by Michael Breid »

Fred,
Congratulations on your grand opening. I know it was a success. You are a super fine person and may good luck follow you all the days of you life. Hope to see you again at a steel show sometime. Sincerest best wishes,

Michael Breid "Red"
Ozark Mountains, Arkansas
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

"Old Fat Man", I had a great time both friday and saturday pickin with you,Denny Sarver,Barry Wilkie,Dan Putman and Hollis Pritchitt.What a great turn out,people from all over the state were there.
I just have one question? How come you kept pulling my pants down?Strangeeeeee Boy.
O.K. everybody that reads this ask him why. Image Image Image
Ray

------------------
Steeling is still legal in Arizona

Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

Hey Fred,, Sorry Mitzi and I couldn't come to your grand opening . We hope it turned out great. I know you'll do good because you are a straight up guy. See you in St Louis