++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

Observant One

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Alan,
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell us you didn't actually go through the ENTIRE list of TTT's, etc?! :lol: Just think of how much practice time you missed? Come to think of it, I missed out on alot myself! :wink: P.S. Thanks for the bump up anyway! :) I'm not totally sure of this but I think there are a few steelers out there who are glad they caught one of the TTT's! :P
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 17 May 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Alan Brookes

Re: Observant One

Post by Alan Brookes »

Carl Williams wrote:Hey Alan,
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell us you didn't actually go through the ENTIRE list of TTT's, etc?! :lol: ...
No, I'm just pulling your leg. And I'm sure many steelers have benefitted from your TTTs. :D I have two of your Big Wheels and they're excellent. :D
Carl Williams

BIG Wrench Humor & TTT's

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Alan...I knew you were just having some fun and this old world needs more of it! :) You're right, those TTT's have kept this "better mousetrap" up front and it's a great feeling to have folks like you who have the wrench, pass on your positive comments. Thanks again, Carl
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL :!: & May You Have Many More :!:**

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 17 May 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^ (This Is My Last Bump)

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Carl♫ :whoa: