Post by Ivano Malavasi »

Great!!
:D :D :D :D
Thanks Don
Ivano
Don McClellan

Post by Don McClellan »

Thanks, Danny.
Thanks Paolo and Ivano. I'm very pleased that you like my little song and I'm glad you guys can laugh about this mess. I wonder if Mr. Lashley will see the humor. I hope so.
Paolo, your video is very impressive. Keep up the good work. Don
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Don, I would like to come to Hawaii and shake your hand. What a nice arrangements with all those words...really, and you also sing very well, I like the voice.

Thanks also for the nice comment on the video. At the moment we recorded 3 songs of our new cd, maybe if you are interested I can put mp3 somewhere for you to download.

great job.
ciao.
Don McClellan

Post by Don McClellan »

Marc Mercer, Thanks for your post. Everybody here should take a look at what you uncovered. It very telling. Wow!
Paolo, Its late here and I'm going to bed but I'll talk to you more later. Thanks, Don
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

now that's some nice grass y'all got in Italia ;-)
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

It is, Crowbear ,
but also France is not bad :)
And we will play in France, at the end of July, at the La Roche Bluegrass Festival.

Anyway, nice Steel dude!
ciao.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Paolo, I have located a brand new Emmons pedal rack in Nashville if you decide that you need it. Let us know and we will help get it over to you pronto.
Ransom Beers

Post by Ransom Beers »

Wow,thats what its all about,brother helping brother.I'm so glad to have joined this elite group of musicians.Makes it all worth it to see the brotherhood amongnst us!!You sir are a prince among princesses,er' eh'uh' that is umm',hope you don't take that the wrong way but you're a nice person to offer that friendship to a fellow steeler.
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Thanks Kevin !
well, I think we should not need it. I mean, they will write something to Ivano, saying that they are going to send it....or not ? Ivano wrote 2 days ago now, they should answer in a positive way, now,...soon... ...or, at least,.... answer,.........or not ...?

THANKS a lot for the offer anyway. Well....let you know. But I think they will answer soon............or not...?
Ransom Beers

Post by Ransom Beers »

You look confused Paolo as you should be,I would not put a lot of faith in the Emmons Guitar Co. after all they've put you two nice gentlemen through these past weeks,it might be best to accept the offer & "IF" they(Emmons) does send the pedal brd. then you can send the other one back to the nice gentleman that offered it.JMHO.

Now back to the show!
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

No, not confused at all. Just kidding around the fact that they will give a feedback or not.
Hey, more than 15.000 views. We win a Pedal Steel Guitar !! can I chose one or you have suggestion ? :) :)

Anyway, no answer for the moment. Why Ivano is not worthy of an answer..? which is the problem ? a simple mail, a feedback, just to say "we forgot, we are sending it to you as soon as possible", or whatever they want to write, also bad words, but at least, an answer.
Mah. I still don't understand.

Like the nice song made by Don....and Ivano wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait...and he's still waiting again.... and then he wait and wait and wait...
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

yay!!! you win a new emmons steel!! we put the order in today and you should have it...uh...let's see...oh yeah...when pigs fly!!
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

chris ivey wrote:yay!!! you win a new emmons steel!! we put the order in today and you should have it...uh...let's see...oh yeah...when pigs fly!!
...given enough thrust!
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

chris ivey wrote:yay!!! you win a new emmons steel!! we put the order in today and you should have it...uh...let's see...oh yeah...when pigs fly!!
...given enough thrust!
Ivano Malavasi

Post by Ivano Malavasi »

Kevin Hatton wrote:
Paolo, I have located a brand new Emmons pedal rack in Nashville if you decide that you need it. Let us know and we will help get it over to you pronto

will take into account your bid for any eventuality. :D
Thanks Kevin !

Ivano
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Try to get your pedal rack Ivano. If not I will take up a collection here on the Forum for you and help you. This is not a freebie, and we'd have to get together and get it to you, but thats not a problem and thats what I intend to do if the company doesn't own up to it and make it right. There are enough of us here to get this done. Let me know if/when you want the rack and I will start the collection process here. You might have to make up some of the difference.
Freddie Wooton

paolo ercoli

Post by Freddie Wooton »

Kevin, Let me know when and how much,I'll be glad to give my share. Fred
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

I am getting tired of the way that Ivano is being treated. Hatton Cases has been received very well here on the Forum (God bless). I will pledge $40.00 to help get Ivano right. I will wait until Ivano tells me to get him the pedal rack, then I will arrange for it to be gotten fast.
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

As I said before I'm willing to help as well. I can at least throw $25. If a Paypal address is needed to collect funds, you can use mine. I've done enough transactions here to assure everyone that the money will be handled properly.
Jackson Steel Guitars
Web: www.chrisledrew.com
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Thanks Kevin, Freddie and Chris, but I think that we should not arrive at this kind of situation. I'm sure they will manage something. The problem is "when".....
Let's wait for some kind of answer from them. This week they should tell something to Ivano. If not, boys, I don't know what to think.
keep you update.
ciao.
Ransom Beers

Post by Ransom Beers »

Persistant lil' cuss ain't he?Hee,hee,way to go guys,stick to your guns!!!
Ivano Malavasi

Post by Ivano Malavasi »

Thanks Kevin Freddie and Chris,
I'm really touched and honored of your generous offer, but I could never let this happen.
Eventually this thing don't get resolved, my willing is to BUY the Pedal Board, following your suggestion.

Thanks to this Forum, now I'm sure about the big generosity and unselfishness of American people and I'm proud of playing the pedal steel guitar, and to love American Music, and to be part of this big family.
My biggest regret is to not be able to speak english in order to communicate with you more often, but as I've already said, I'm able to follow this thing pretty well using google translator. In every eventuality, my friend Paolo is supporting, and is my "backing voice".

I still have faith about receiving this missing item, although I must say that my patience starts to crumble.
I think of myself as a good fellow, sensible, and reasonable, but I deduced that after the period of "patience" "very patience" "too patience" "too-very-huge-patience", someone make you feel like you are in the stupid category,...... category in which I would not be part of.
I'm sharpening weapons for who want me to change category.

Thanks thanks thanks. :) :) :)
Ivano.

translate by Paolo.
Don McClellan

Post by Don McClellan »

Ivano,
I think its very courageous of you to attempt to communicate publicly with Americans in English when it is obviously not a language you are very familiar with. But you are doing fine. We understand everything you say. I have friends in Thailand who I exchange emails with and they too basically mangle the English language but I can almost always understand what they mean. I admire them also for trying. I know I will NEVER speak Thai or Italian so good for you. Good luck getting that pedal rack. Many forum members are very intrigued by this story for many reasons. I'll be interested to see how it all turns out. Waiting and waiting and waiting...... Don
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Ivano, tell me when you want the pedal rack and we will help you pay for it and get it shipped to you. Try to get it from the the company , but if not we will get you one. The invitation remains open. Not a problem.
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Gentlemen, Ivano got an answer.
I don't talk abouti it now, because you won't believe your ears, or better, your eyes, when I will write you what I want to write.
The things is that tomorrow I'll leave for Holland to play in a Bluegrass Festival, and won't be back untill sunday late at night, so I can write and talk to you from monday on, so, be patience, these days I am not here.
let's see the way I feel now, looking at the icons here.....let's see...ok. got it.
>:-)