ACM AWARDS SHOW Steel Guitarist who was on it.

Musical topics not directly related to steel guitar

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Janice Brooks

LJ Eiffert

ACM AWARDS SHOW Steel Guitarist who was on it.

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Jim Bob Gairrett,Josh Betrand,Daniel Travis Toy,Carl Jay Jachson,Chris Cline & Gary Morse.Now,put them together for who they played on the show with. :whoa: Brutal Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. :cry:
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

Jim Bob Gairrett-Kenny Chesney
Gary Morse-Brooks & Dunn
Josh Betrand-Toby Keith
Travis Toy-Rascal Flatts
Chris Cline-Miranda Lambert
Jay Jackson-Lady Antebellum

Brett
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Hello Brett Day,You got it right.I think that's cool that you keep up on every Steel Guitarist with them stars.Drop me a little note at my P.O. Box 5412,Buena Park,California.90620 and I'll send you our Pigeons CD Album with A T-Shirt for being the first to answer. Sincerely a friend on the forum, Brutal Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
Gary Carriger

Post by Gary Carriger »

Did Jay have shoes on?
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Not only did jay have shoes on but his toes was painted from the swimming pool.And his real last name is Jackson not Jachson! Bad finger. Brutal Leo 8)
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

I don't mean to doubt Brett (he is the guy to go to when you want to know this stuff), but I just watched Lady A's performance 4 times, even stepping through frame by frame the last time, (I had a gig when the show aired and had to record it) and saw no steel player (or fiddle) although I know I heard the fiddle and possibly steel mixed in the track they were singing to. To the right of the 3 singers were a keyboard player, a mandolin player, and bass player. To the left was the drummer and guitar player. If there was a steel player, he was well hidden. I have never seen a steel player with Lady A when they have been on TV. I play for a guy that works at one of the local country radio stations, and they sponsored Lady A at a club here a few months ago, and he said they did not have a steel guitar player.

Just watched Rascal Flatts and no steel player on stage (or in the sound mix) there either. Could he have been one of the guitar players?

Just noticed Jason Aldeen had a steel player. Who is he?
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

I wonder if it was Jay Jackson with Jason Aldean.

Brett
Cleat Wooley

Post by Cleat Wooley »

Sorry Leo, I mist it to :( . We were in New Orleans, looking at some spots to shoot our next Movie. :D Got back to late.
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Hello Richard Sinkler & Brett Day.Lady A had no Steel guitar player with them.So,it might have been in tracks.Who knows? Jason Aldean had Carl Jay Jackson on Steel. Brutal Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. 8)
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Thanks Leo
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

I believe Jay's been tourin' with Jason too.

Brett
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

So,how many of you know what or who the Musicians was on the ACM Awards Show? Can you name them all? Brutal Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. the White Mexican cajun Pigeon Flyer Musician. ;-)