Any I B E W members

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Joe Moriva

Any I B E W members

Post by Joe Moriva »

:D Me, I B E W 683 Columbus Ohio,journeyman wireman, 30 years.
WILCOX S10,SILVERFACE TWINN,CARVIN TL60,TO MUCH OTHER JUNK TO LIST,AND ONE REAL PERDY GERMAN SHEPARD
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

I am an electrical worker for 35 years.
Sorry, non-union the whole time.
I have not worked with my tools for 25 years.
I'm a former company owner and now I just estimate and design.
It's a great trade
Joe Moriva

Post by Joe Moriva »

Chris Schlotzhauer wrote:I am an electrical worker for 35 years.
Sorry, non-union the whole time.
I have not worked with my tools for 25 years.
I'm a former company owner and now I just estimate and design.
It's a great trade
Hey Chris thats great, I had seven years non union right out of high school, only got five to go and Ill be getin out, Its been pretty slow for a while around here, I just got back to work last week. good luck, id rather be steelin....Joe
WILCOX S10,SILVERFACE TWINN,CARVIN TL60,TO MUCH OTHER JUNK TO LIST,AND ONE REAL PERDY GERMAN SHEPARD
Danny Hall

Post by Danny Hall »

Danny Hall IBEW L.U. #332 San Jose Ca. 30 years. Retired.

I got my name painted on my shirt,
I ain't no ordinary dude I don't have to work,
I don't have to work, I don't have to work.

RIP Waylon
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings. Ok, well maybe one of the last. Oh alright then, a perfectly ordinary slacker.
Ronnie Boettcher

Post by Ronnie Boettcher »

Hi brother. I have been a member of Local 38, in Cleveland Ohio, since 1957. I started as a helper in 1955, when I was in the 11th grade. So in 08, I had my 50th year dinner. Receiving my 3 pensions now. The international, NEBF, and local 38's. Since 1962, I am also a paid up member of the AFofM local 492. Also a Master Mason.
Sho-Bud LDG, Martin D28, Ome trilogy 5 string banjo, Ibanez 4-string bass, dobro, fiddle, and a tubal cain. Life Member of AFM local 142
Joe Moriva

Post by Joe Moriva »

Hay bro, thats great.Iv got five years to go,cant waite, things just arnt the way they used to be,do ya know Jimmy Grayless.
Sissy Privitt

Post by Sissy Privitt »

My husband Glen was a member of local #301,Nash Tx.
Been retired 4 years.
John Lemieux

Post by John Lemieux »

Worked 36 years as an electrician,the last 25 on shift,in a paper mill.Member of local 32.Been retired for 6 years and loving every minute.
music is the spice of life
Danny Hall

Post by Danny Hall »

John Lemieux wrote:Worked 36 years as an electrician,the last 25 on shift,in a paper mill.Member of local 32.Been retired for 6 years and loving every minute.
Hey John. Paper or Pulp or both? I worked a combined mill for Fort Howard in Camas, Washington State running concentric racks of plastibond and doing a bit of welding. One of the most satisfying years I spent in the trade. Went from there and finished my career on the Alaska pipeline, for a contractor who had both the maintenance and projects contract line wide. Did GF work and procedure writing to finish things off. Great job. Kinda wish I could go back....not to work mind you, just for the paychecks!
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings. Ok, well maybe one of the last. Oh alright then, a perfectly ordinary slacker.
Paul Arntson

Post by Paul Arntson »

Hi Joe,
Got my full card in 1980. Went to work in a Boeing R&D lab in 1987 and joined SPEEA then. I'm still doing electrical work but more on the electronics and automation side.