++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Many thanks Jeff for your testimonial...Carl
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*A Great Product :!: , From A Great Guy To Deal With :!:

Thank's For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Carl Williams

Big Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

You're a gentleman Howard...have a great weekend in the Land of Oz! :D Carl
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

Carl,

*Thank You Sir, For The Kind Word's, I Feel The Same About You, My Friend :!:

Thank's For Looking :!:, ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thank's, ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

I'll jump in here and endorse this great tuning wrench.
As many of you know I build the "Justice Steel Guitar" and in the process a guitar may go from work bench to the floor for tuning a number of times. My BIG tuning wrench from Carl is all I use for this, and use it I do.
I would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a wrench you can hang on to and use with ease. Like I said, its all I use here at the shop and on the stage any more. :D
As a matter of fact Carl, send me (2) more with an invoice buddy when you get time. :D
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench Thanks!

Post by Carl Williams »

Gosh Fred,
You made my day big time! :) I really appreciate your positive comments and it's truly an honor for a builder and great picker as yourself to endorse the wrench. My heartfelt thanks sir. I'll get your two wrenches out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks so very much...Carl
P.S. Wishing you all the best with the new Justice Steel Guitar. It looks like a winner for sure! :)
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*Great Product :!: , From A Great Guy To Deal With :!:

Thank's, :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Thanks Carl, I mean every word buddy. You make a great product that is much needed in our community.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks as always Howie and to all my most recent customers. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. :D Carl
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*As Alway's You're Welcome, Carl, anytime :!:

Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Jerry Foster

tuning wrench

Post by Jerry Foster »

Fred J. you are right about the Carl Williams tuning wrench, :D I bought one & WOW I love it :D , It makes tuning a pleasure. thanks for a great product. Jerry Foster
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Lookin, :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Ford Cole

Post by Ford Cole »

Hi Carl...Are you now making a model of your great tuning wrench which will work on a Mullen? Surely there's good number of Forum members who would be potential buyers.
Roy Howard

Tuning Wrench

Post by Roy Howard »

Please send price and availability to r.howard6879@cox.net

Thks,

R Howard
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for the inquiry Roy...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

**Hay Carl, Congrats On Going Over 20,000 Views :whoa:

Thanks, For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks, For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Alan Brookes

Post by Alan Brookes »

This must rank as a record for the posting with the most TTTs and bumps. :lol: