Hilton volume pedal..sold, please clos

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Joe Moriva

Hilton volume pedal..sold, please clos

Post by Joe Moriva »

:x looks brand new,I bought this from a forum member about six months ago, it worked for two weeks then it just quite working,im sure its not the power supply, 100.00 bucks shiped,if interested please call Joe...614-594-2320...thanks
Last edited by Joe Moriva on 26 Mar 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
WILCOX S10,SILVERFACE TWINN,CARVIN TL60,TO MUCH OTHER JUNK TO LIST,AND ONE REAL PERDY GERMAN SHEPARD
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

You can send it to Keith Hilton and he will fix it for you. If you cannot find his address I will help you.
Joe Moriva

Post by Joe Moriva »

Paul Norman wrote:You can send it to Keith Hilton and he will fix it for you. If you cannot find his address I will help you.
Thanks Paul, all ready sold. this is the second one iv had trouble with, I dont really want it ...Thanks...Joe
WILCOX S10,SILVERFACE TWINN,CARVIN TL60,TO MUCH OTHER JUNK TO LIST,AND ONE REAL PERDY GERMAN SHEPARD
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

:D Paul, you are correct---I usually fix problems for people free of charge. I am as near as your phone or computer. I pride my self in helping people.