My thanks to the TSGA

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Michael McGee

My thanks to the TSGA

Post by Michael McGee »

I sincerely want to thank the TSGA staff, and particularly Bobby Bowman and Charles Tilley for the invitation to pick a few notes this last weekend.

What an incredible atmosphere of warmth and hospitality! My congratulations on a GREAT show.
Tony Wilcox

Dallas

Post by Tony Wilcox »

Thank you Mike. Seriously, I heard folks commenting on your playing all the way up in the Benoit resonator room on Sunday! .... Well done sir.
Tony Wilcox
GFI SD-10 Fender Twin Reverb TM
Murnel Babineaux

Post by Murnel Babineaux »

Michael,

Thanks for accepting my invitation to perform with us on Friday night. I had a blast and I hope I've found a lifetime friend !

Murnel
Rittenberry D10 E9/C6 Session 400
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

Murnel, it was my honor and my privilege to play with you and all the ragin' cajuns!

Friends for life for sure, but also you, joe, and Richard have A FAN FOR LIFE. You guys were awesome!
Joe Rogers

Post by Joe Rogers »

Mike, the honor and privilege was ours. That Chalker knowledge of yours blew me away. We will definitely get together!!! Really enjoyed meeting you and getting to hear you play!!

Joe Rogers
Pat Carlson

Post by Pat Carlson »

Michael, your playing of the Lord's Prayer, was the very best of the show :D We loved it. Way to Go!!
The Lone Prairie Steeler Pat
David Hartley

Hi Mike

Post by David Hartley »

The Lords Prayer was indeed a highlight of the weekend and something I will never forget. John Russell and myself are both very thankful for the chance to video this closely when you played it especially for us.

David
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

Well mike what can I say!!!!! you still have that great touch on the steel guitar :D, everyone really loved your set's . I heard nothing but good from everyone :D .And so congratulations. & keep on keeping on. it was great to see David Hartley & John Russell at the show.they are great people. I love you like a brother. Jerry & Dee Foster
Dave Grothusen

Post by Dave Grothusen »

I am sorry I missed you Mike. I saw you back in the 70s when you were playing for Stan Hitchcock at his theater. I would have liked to have visited with you.
There is just too much going on at these shows to catch everything.
Dave
Buck Grantham

Mike

Post by Buck Grantham »

Mike is a great player and he is even a greater person and he is my friend. :) :) Buck and Mitzi Grantham
Music to light up your life
Andy Hinton

Thanks TSGA

Post by Andy Hinton »

He is surely that Buck, but You ain't no slouch yourself. :D & them Cajun brothers of ours makes me proud to be a Louisianan, even tho I live up here in the north end. :( Andy H.