++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Cory Dolinsky

Post by Cory Dolinsky »

Hi Carl,
just sent you some money. Now i can finally play this instrument in tune :D
Thanks Cory
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Cory,
I did get your payment and your wrench will go out in tomorrow's mail. Please let me know when you get it and if it works for you? Thanks, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*Carl, Order & Payment Sent :!: Great Guy To Do Business With :!: *

Thanks, From The Land Of OZ -♪Howie♪ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 23 Feb 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Carl Williams

Thanks Howie...:)

Post by Carl Williams »

Howie,
Always a pleasure doing business (repeat business :) ) with you as well and appreciate the kind words and support for the BIG Tuning Wrench! :) Carl
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Big Wheel

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Carl, Got The Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel) In Today :!: , Thank's For The Outstanding Service (As Allway's), Take Care :!: , God Bless :!: , "keep On Steelin", Your Friend From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 23 Feb 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Carl Williams

Repeat Customer

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks again Howie! :) You were one of my first customers and your endorsement of the wrench has helped alot. Take Care and stay in touch. Your bud, Carl
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Carl,

You're Welcome, Buddy :!: , I Feel Humbled To Be One Of Your First Buyer's & Proud To Be A Repeat Customer, You Produce a Great Product :!: , That Every Pedal Steel Player Should Have at Least ONE Of :!: .

Thank's Again For The Outstanding Service :!: , The Fast Shipping :!: , and For Being My Friend :!: , Take Care, God Bless, "Keep On Steelin", From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 23 Feb 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Declan Byrne

Big Tuning Wrench

Post by Declan Byrne »

Hi Carl Paid by your terms I email you also Thanks I look foward :D
Carl Williams

Got it!

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Declan,
I did just see your PayPal Payment and will get your wrench out in tomorrow's mail. Please let me know when you get your wrench. It could take about a week or so based upon my experience in sending wrenches to Europe. Thanks in advance for your patience and I hope you like the wrench. Carl
Declan Byrne

Tuning wrench

Post by Declan Byrne »

Ah Thanks Carl There's no panic. I look foward :)
Carl Williams

Wrench on the Way

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Declan...hopefully your wrench will make it to Ireland some time this next week. Please let me know when you get it and if it works for you. Take Care, Carl
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Great Product & Great Guy To Deal With :!:

Thank's, ♫Howie♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Mar 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Bump is always appreciated Howie! :)
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*You're Welcome, Carl, My Pleasure, Buddy :!:*

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 5 Mar 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Declan Byrne

Big Tuning Wrench

Post by Declan Byrne »

Hi Carl Got that Wrench this morning.Fits nicely on nylon nuts and makes tuning really easy although i'm only a novice but gaining a little confidence slowly.Many Thanks again and i'm sure i'll need one or two in the near future.Cheers!!! :D
Larry Rafferty

Post by Larry Rafferty »

Received the big tuning wrench today and it works like a charm. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Mullen D-10 8x5; Sho-Bud Super Pro D10 8x6; PedalMaster 5 Star SD-10 3x5; Dekley D-10 8x4;
Sho-Bud S-10 3x1; Fender Lap/Floor Steel; Peavey Power Slide; Supro Lap Steel; Peavey Nashville 400;
pair of Peavey Vegas 400's; Peavey NV112; Webb 614E with matching extension cabinet; Fender Twin Reverb and 3 cats.

They laughed when I sat down to play, cause' somebody pulled my chair away...
Carl Williams

Comps :)

Post by Carl Williams »

Declan and Larry,
Appreciate your kind words for the wrench. As I continue to say, you don't realize what a real difference the wrench can make. Sure, I used the smaller wrenches for many years and they work just fine thank you. Like anything else in life, it's a personal choice. Keep them cards and leters coming in! :) Thanks again gentlemen...Carl
Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*A Great Product From A Great Guy To Deal With :!:

Howard Hughes

Grab-N-Tune (Big Wheel)

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 17 Mar 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Rafferty

Post by Larry Rafferty »

Hi Carl.
I received the Big Tuning Wrench on March 9th and it worked so well that I sent you a paypal for another one that night. Great product !!
Mullen D-10 8x5; Sho-Bud Super Pro D10 8x6; PedalMaster 5 Star SD-10 3x5; Dekley D-10 8x4;
Sho-Bud S-10 3x1; Fender Lap/Floor Steel; Peavey Power Slide; Supro Lap Steel; Peavey Nashville 400;
pair of Peavey Vegas 400's; Peavey NV112; Webb 614E with matching extension cabinet; Fender Twin Reverb and 3 cats.

They laughed when I sat down to play, cause' somebody pulled my chair away...
Carl Williams

Repeat Business ;))))))))))

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanx much Larry...your wrench was sent out today. It's great getting positive feedback like yours and so many others' who have the wrench. Many thanks again and keep on picking! Carl
Jeff Hyman

Post by Jeff Hyman »

I've had one for some time. Last night my knee lever on string 1 would not budge with the standard wrench. Broke out the big round tuning wrench and it worked as advertised. It's a great little tool to have. Money well spent.