"Steel" February in the Ozarks

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

Chad is a great young man to have aboard. He tries to make all the Branson, Baxter Springs and Siloam Springs events and takes a mean picture too !! - :)
Chad Jones

Post by Chad Jones »

WOW..Thanks Bill..Its you guys that really make it happen..You guys give us all a song to sing. I will NEVER release a CD that doesnt have the steel on it. And it has to stand out..I play the steel but just in CD form..LOL...
Chad Jones

Steelin The Show Radio Program
www.heartlandradionetwork.com
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

See everyone this coming saturday and don't forget to stay for sunday--post elsewhere - ;-)
Jeremiah Hanley

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

If you want to hear traditional country songs being played and also some of them sung....if you really want to hear traditional country steel guitar music....if you like to eat good 'ole traditional country food, you need to come to Branson this Saturday to the Ozark Steel Guitar Association's Show at the Community Center. It begins at 10 a.m. and goes to 5 p.m. AND IT ONLY COSTS $5 TO GET IN. Somewhere during those 7 hours you'll hear the one and only Terry Bethel, who is truly a super picker! He is one of the originators of our club. He is a long time steel player for Mel Tillis and he's a very friendly guy who will take the time to talk with you. Many other professional players will be playing so make your plans to be there!!
Jerry and Venda
Lana Rosselli

Post by Lana Rosselli »

Oh my, just one week until the February Mini Show in Branson. It's been a long winter and now it's time to get back into the 'steel' of things. I hope to see you all there!!!
Miss Lana
SteelRadio.com
Terry Bethel

Jerry and Lana

Post by Terry Bethel »

Jerry, thanks for the kind words, it means a lot. Tyler and I will be at the Jam on friday.
It will be good to see and work with Miss Lana again, as I haven't been able to get to St.Louis www.steelradio.com for about three months. Mr Tillis is working sooooooo!
www.Mullinguitar our radio sponsor has signed on for more shows "Mullen it over with Miss Lana", and me when I can get there.
You can go to our website www.ozarksteelguitar and get a map to the Community Center.
This is going to be a great show, so get out of the winter time funk and come see the show, February 27th, 10:00am til 5:00pm.
See you there,

Terry Bethel(President OzSGA)
www.ozarksteelguitar.com
www.terrybethelmusic.com
D-10 Mullen G2 9 x 9, 2-D-10 Bethels 9x9 , 2= Nashville 112's, a Walker Stereo steel Amp Hilton VP, Hardwire Reverb with Lexicon Reverb Peavy Pro Fex II Peavey Digital power amp with effects.Sarno Black Box

Other than that, I ain't doin' nothin'...
Terry Bethel

Four Days But Whos Counting

Post by Terry Bethel »

Everybody it's getting closer and closer, actually 4 more days, and the Big Mini Show in Branson Mo at the Branson Community Center.
Come one come all and bring a friend, we would like to break our attendance record and we can't do it without your help.
See all of you Saturday, and don't forget about the Jam on Sunday. Lets see how many steel guitars we can put in the Community Center,

Terry Bethel
Pres. OzSGA
www.ozarksteelguitar.com
www.terrybethelmusic.com
D-10 Mullen G2 9 x 9, 2-D-10 Bethels 9x9 , 2= Nashville 112's, a Walker Stereo steel Amp Hilton VP, Hardwire Reverb with Lexicon Reverb Peavy Pro Fex II Peavey Digital power amp with effects.Sarno Black Box

Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

T T T
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

See you soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry Bethel

See You There

Post by Terry Bethel »

TTT
www.ozarksteelguitar.com
www.terrybethelmusic.com

Chad Jones

Thanks!

Post by Chad Jones »

What a day!! THANKS EVERYONE for a great day! I will post when I get the pics posted...Got back to the hotel in time to watch some MX Racing..It truely was an awesome day...Terry it was great to chat with you for the first time..THANKS for the time you put into the organization! Bill..THANKS MAN for your encouragement...To Charlie and Darlene..THANKS for the peanuts..LOL :D :)
Chad Jones

Steelin The Show Radio Program
www.heartlandradionetwork.com