Please close

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Susan Alcorn

Please close

Post by Susan Alcorn »

Please close
Last edited by Susan Alcorn on 30 Nov 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

We need to go into business together ---- I know nothing about snow ---- 75 this weekend ---

We sell plastic bags and can supply them in white or black as well. There are some black ones that are very tall. Wearhouse is full - can sell by the case too.

Hope you are smiling by now.
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Susan Alcorn

Post by Susan Alcorn »

Joe, that's great news, and what a business opportunity! Do you think we'd be able to sell them in southern Arizona?
John Groover McDuffie

Post by John Groover McDuffie »

Hi Susan;

I'm kind of a DIY-type guy out of preference and economic necessity. Do you offer these in kit form?

Thanks
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

I would like a pair in black please :)
Hook
Aki Paivinen

Post by Aki Paivinen »

Email sent :lol:
Susan Alcorn

Post by Susan Alcorn »

John, I have a pair of scissors around here somewhere, so I could definitely send you a DIY kit - all you would need is some scotch (or, if you're like some musicians, duct) tape to assemble them.

And Hank, I think my new business associate in Arizona can hook you up with the tall black ones (for your Emmons?).

- Susan
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Hook - 3 at 60" tall and you can put your steelseat in one too. They are known as Black trash bags for BIG trash liners. (only sold by the case)

Send money and we will hook you up.

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

:):)
Al Risbeck

Snow

Post by Al Risbeck »

Mr. Naylor go about 70 miles northeast of your house and you'll find snow deeper than the roof of my Ford Expedition and the road just wide enough for two cars to meet, at least that's the way it was when Dixie and I left from the SWSGA show to come home.

Al
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

MR Al ------ and just why would I want to do THAT

75 this weekend in the valley - building seats with the door open sounds good to me.

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Ben Jones

Post by Ben Jones »

Steel Guitar Snowshoes sounds like an excellent album or song title.
Russ Wever

Post by Russ Wever »

I may be interested,
but what size are
they, please?
Rw
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

I have body bags that will hide you Mr. Russ

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
JAMES BANKS

Post by JAMES BANKS »

UH, are we steel players getting a little stir crazy or cabin fever? Hilarious post. Hope you mid altlantic guys thaw out soon. We received 8 - 10 inches of snow in E. Tx. Unheard of in my lifetime and I am 57.
Stephan Miller

Post by Stephan Miller »

Hey Susan,
Silver Spring Steve here. I can use 'em. My boots barely have time to dry before we get hammered again. I'll be using Scotch while assembling them, as you suggested.
Dick Sexton

Post by Dick Sexton »

Ms. Alcorn, I see that you are sponsored by Safety Way. I didn't know they were so musically inclined. I am happy for you, that they are furnishing you with those much needed Steel Snow Boots. I got my last pair from Wally Mart. I was disappointed that they only had them in white. And that one pair out of three had holes in them.

Your a very funny lady, I hope you find your car soon..
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

I know an old bag who would be right at home with a pair of these ....!! :D
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Bent Romnes

Post by Bent Romnes »

Susan, I'll trade you for the Glad Kitchen Catcher type of snow shoes. These are much higher and so much more suited to all the snow you are getting in your neck of the woods....snow that we should have been getting here in Ontario but didn't.
I'll include elastic bands. :wink:
Terry Niendorf

Post by Terry Niendorf »

Susan, you may have missed half the marketing potential. In the summer they make an excellent purse. Get one of each color to match your ensemble.
Randy Gilliam

Pay Pal

Post by Randy Gilliam »

Susan Do You Take Pay Pal? Thanks Randy G. :lol:
Brian LeBlanc

Scotch

Post by Brian LeBlanc »

How much if scotch is included?

single malt
'Frenchy' LeBlanc...
ShoBud & Twins
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Do they come with laces or velcro closures? Or are those add-on options? How much would those options cost, Susan?

Also, I have two left feet, will these still work for me?

;-)
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Thomas Butler

Post by Thomas Butler »

I suppose it's too late, but can I get a pair that say "Be My Valentine"?
LDG and a Twin Reverb - what more does a guy need?
Dennis Saydak

Post by Dennis Saydak »

Susan, how much for a franchise agreement? I live in the great white north. :lol:
Dennis
Just when you think you're getting ahead in the rat race, the rats get faster.