My sincere Thanks to the LMSGC !

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ron Elliott

My sincere Thanks to the LMSGC !

Post by Ron Elliott »

I want to thank all the wonderful staff at the Louisville Steel Guitar Club in helping make our playing date & show a success. The band was super good and easy to work with. The audience was so responsive and we just had a great time. We brought up many talented singers to work with. The guys and gals in the band really made it so easy. Charlie, Margit, Bob, Ted, and all the Staff, Thanks again ! You all were just great. I had a wonderful time with wonderful people! Ron & Leslie Elliott
Jaynette Mondie

Post by Jaynette Mondie »

Ron & Leslie,
Everyone from the LMSGC really enjoyed having you. They really loved the the show. Mom and Dad (Charlie and Margit) are still getting lots of phone calls about how great it was! All the best to you both from Derby Steel and they look forward to seeing you again soon!

------------------
Derby Steel Guitar

Boogie Sherrard

Post by Boogie Sherrard »

Ron; I've sure heard some good results from your show at our Louisville Club. Sorry I got "sick" on ye & could'nt make it there. I'm back home now & feeling quite a bit better! Thanx; Boogie Sherrard
Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

You're out there WOWing them again aren't you Ron,, you booger !!!!!! Image Image Image Image
Ron Elliott

Post by Ron Elliott »

"Boogie", I'm glad I was able to talk to you on the phone at the hospital,...and I'm glad you're at home and feeling better. Talk to you later, Ron
Buck,..."you're a mess" and I miss you and Mitzi. See you down the road. Ron