MSA website updated.

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Johnny Cox
Location: Williamsom WVA, raised in Nashville TN, Lives in Hallettsville Texas

MSA website updated.

Post by Johnny Cox »

We are currently updating our web site to include the latest features and products of MSA. The site now has some photos of our new 13 position pullers. We have also updated our “For Sale” page to reflect new, demo and used guitars we have for sale. Coming soon will be pages for the new Legend series wood body pedal guitars and the Super Slide lap steels.
Please check out the site at www.msapedalsteels.com.

Thanks, Johnny

------------------

Johnny Cox
<A HREF="http://www.msapedalsteels.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.msapedalsteels.com
</A>

Johnny Cox

Post by Johnny Cox »

Bump please
David Spires

Post by David Spires »

Johnny,

That sunburst MSA for immediate sale sure is growing on me! How I wish I had an extra $5k laying around. I think I would have to make that one mine.

It certainly looks like "one of a kind".
Looks like you all are doing some great things.

Best Wishes,

David Spires

------------------
Steel Guitarist for Jo Dee Messina: Carter D-10 8&7 / MSA Classic D-10 8&5; Line 6 Pod XT; Jagwire Artist Series Strings; Walker Professional Players' Chair; Peterson VS-II Tuner; Goodrich Matchbro & LDR Pedal; and BJS Bars
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

I sat and played that sunburst MSA and it was waaaaaaaaay cool; played perfect and sounded pretty dang good(wish I could of heard it through my fender amp....ha.) The pedal and knee lever actions were just simply AWESOME...
5000.00....ha....the playability is PRICELESS...
Oh and you probably know; I'm the last person in the world to endorse a particular pedal steel guitar that is newly made(I only like OLD stuff..ha)...but I do know a dang good pedal steel when I play one; and MSA has always had WONDERFUL mechanics; and this one far supersedes that...
Ricky<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ricky Davis on 22 March 2005 at 02:13 PM.]</p></FONT>
Donny Hinson

Post by Donny Hinson »

Johnny, I see the standard pull-rods are now stainless steel. Are the titanium pull-rods now an extra cost option?

Just curious.
Johnny Cox

Post by Johnny Cox »

David, you would look and sound great on that guitar. We do take trade-ins.

Ricky, thanks for taking time to come by the room @TSGA and playing our guitar. You sounded great on it. I know how you are about old guitars, I'm the same way. Our goal is to give our customers the best of both worlds. A great classic sound with the best mechanics possible.

Johnny
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

<SMALL>I know how you are about old guitars, I'm the same way. Our goal is to give our customers the best of both worlds. A great classic sound with the best mechanics possible</SMALL>
.....and ya'll have done a Dang good Job at it Johnny.
Ricky
Jimmie Martin

Post by Jimmie Martin »

i understand that msa has a lot of orders right now. they should have they make great steels. i sure wish i had the money i would own one or be in line to get one. maybe someday. i'll just start saving. great job guys.keep up the good work
Jerry Clardy

Post by Jerry Clardy »

Richard Gonzales has a Millennium with a Speedy Gonzales motif on the website at http://www.msapedalsteels.com./html/r__gonzales.html
Way Cool! Image
Johnny Cox

Post by Johnny Cox »

Donny thanks for your question. We began using the titanium rods due to their strength while being very lightweight. The titanium that we used is a centerless- ground product that we could not polish sufficiently to obtain a smooth surface. This caused an undesirable amount of drag especially on guitars with a large number of pulls. When we designed the M3 changer it was decided to go to a smaller diameter stainless rod that provides more space under the guitar and greatly reduces the drag problems we were encountering. This also enabled us to integrate the 13-position puller. The weight difference is negligible.

Thanks, Johnny www.msapedalsteels.com
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

The new Mill., is one "fine looking machine". The Sunburst is drop dead gorgeous. Of course . . . I'm still partial to black!
John Buffington
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

I really like that Fender sunburst too. That's awesome!
Ron Randall

Post by Ron Randall »

That M3 looks like it's going Mach 3!
Smooth action, smooth sound, almost as smooth as Jack Daniels. Image

Ron