'' The O.S.G.A.and Mike sigler ''

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

I know ,its a flush handle like a guitar has and when you blow a lick or note you just flush it away .
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

Rudy
If thats the case, Then all my playing would be down the pot! Image
pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

no,no, at my age mine would .hope to see ya sometime soon.retiring march 31st so will be able to pick and travel whenever i want .yeeeeeeepeeeeee.
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Folks March the 18-th will be here before you know it so i'm reminding each and everyone of you don't forget this Seminar . It will be very helpful to us all . As i said before this is for every member of the O.S.G.A and it's free to membership also .See you soon . Best regards,,,Gary .
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

OK, OK, you guys, you've finally inspired me to join your gang....but how??? I just recently returned to the steel after 12 years out of circulation. I'd love to come hang out and sponge some knowledge up, and maybe trade some funny stories.

Can someone tell me about membership requirements and dues (I know it must be in the hundreds of $$ - seeing as how you've got Mike S. coming to one of your gatherings)?? lol

------------------
Every day is a Great day,
Mike
(aka Sideman)
Bruno Voltolini

Post by Bruno Voltolini »

Mike, the annual dues are $25.00 a year. You can pay at the seminar, see me, Gary Preston or Ron Carpenter. Good to have you aboard.
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

I attended the Texas show and saw Mike play in one of the rooms. You guys are in for a great treat. Mike is a fabulous player and one who enjoys playing. He was a humble man and evidently has a great wife to support him as well. This is one Texas boy who wishes he could be there, so I guess I will just have to settle for the results from you guys here on the forum. Knock em out Mike.
LARRY COLE

Post by LARRY COLE »

Yep we are proud to say that Mike is a local boy here.

------------------
Playing For JESUS,LC. WILLIAMS U12,SHO-BUD PRO1,CARVIN TL60,GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM,YAMAHA L-10A ACOUSTIC,ROLAND JW-50 KEYBOARD,G&L AND BC RICH BASS'S

Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Hi, Mike . I will send you an application by e-mail . All you have to do is print it and send it in . Thats all there is to it . Thanks for your interest in joining the O.S.G.A. best regards,,,Gary .
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Guys and Gals , it's only one more week to the O.S.G.A. Seminar . This is just a reminder that it will be here before you know it . Mike has some great steel to share with us so don't miss this one . You can join the Association that night if you want to ,i will have some applications with me . See you soon . Best regards,,,Gary .
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

Surprize surprize surprize!
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Ohhhh Mike. Your killin them with all the suspense here! :-) You folks are in for a genuine treat here at this event with Mike and Gary. If you've even been slightly considering going to this event, do yourself a great justice and change that maybe to a "definately will." You'll be very glad you did.
Bruno Voltolini

Post by Bruno Voltolini »

The anticipation is better than waiting for Santa Clause.
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

Guys!!! You're killin' me!!!!

I just sent in my check for membership, but I have to go to Geo. Jone's concert (it's a marriage requirement). So I can't come to see Mike or meet you guys.

Will anyone be video taping the action?? Please say yes!!! I'll buy one for sure.

I look forward to hookin' up with y'all next time.

------------------
Every day is a Great day,
Mike
(aka Sideman)

Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Mike ,most players don't like to have any videos made of their seminars . I don't think this one will be any different . Gary .
Todd Meadows

Post by Todd Meadows »

I've figured it out. Mike is marketing "Bionic Mike" hand replacements. So the rest of us can pick that fast. I guess we'll find out tonight.
Todd
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Todd i'm first in line . Gary .