Cry,Cry,Cry the Connie Smith song.

Q&A about PGMusic's popular accompaniment software

Moderator: David Collins

John H. McGlothlin

Cry,Cry,Cry the Connie Smith song.

Post by John H. McGlothlin »

I made a rhythm track of this song by just guessing at the chord arrangement, I used the 2007 version of BIAB. Here is the link to listen to it. http://www.zshare.net/audio/7150724797e7ede3/
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Hi John, I like your playin on this great country classic and that intro is wild. :) I've got a BIAB file for that one too that I made following along with the song. Interested in a swap to get some composin ideas?
John H. McGlothlin

Hi Andy. I would be more than happy to share the file with you and anyone else but I need help on how to get the BIAB file to ya.
Marlen SD 10 3 and 5,Fender 5 String Banjo, Flinthill 5 string banjo,Johnson Resonator Guitar, Ibanez AFS75T Country/Jazz Guitar.
John H. McGlothlin

OK I sent a copy of the BIAB file to ya Andy I hope I attached it right. I am using the 2007 version of BIAB.
Marlen SD 10 3 and 5,Fender 5 String Banjo, Flinthill 5 string banjo,Johnson Resonator Guitar, Ibanez AFS75T Country/Jazz Guitar.
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Hi John, just received yours and sent you mine. Thanks.
John H. McGlothlin

I just received it Andy, I'll put it in my BIAB folder. Anytime that I can be of any help with BIAB or rhythm tracks just let me know and I mean this for everyone on the forum.