John H. Roy R. Bluntstown Show Pictures

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ernest Cawby

John H. Roy R. Bluntstown Show Pictures

Post by Ernest Cawby »

This was one more great show, to miss this one , was to miss a great time.
Roy Rosetta was on top of his game, and What can I say about John Hughey, the greatest gentleman I have ever met, thank you John for a great day, and to get to sing two songs with you backing up is a time I will never forget.Now I know how Conway and Vince must have felt singing with you.

ernie

pictures
www.pbase.com/cozy123/bluntstown_show
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

THANKS EARNIE, GREAT PHOTOS,,,, WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE..SEEMS LIKE I'M MISSING ALL THE FUN LATELY....SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AS WELL AS JACK AND THE REST OF THE CROUD......JACK WILL PROBIBLY NOT SPEAK TO ME AFTER HOB NOBBING WITH JOHN AND ROY..I'LL GET EVEN.......BEST TO YOU AND ALL JENNINGS,,,, AND I STILL PLAY STEEL FOR THE BEAUTIFULL ANGELIC SOUND OF IT .....DO YOU? EAT MORE POSSUM........

------------------
EMMONS D10 10-10 profex 2 deltafex ne1000 pv1000, pv 31 bd eq, +
albert johnson

Post by albert johnson »

Ernie,Thanks for posting the pictures that you took at the show Sat.They are great.Like you said it was a great show and playing was superb by all.I had a great time and met so many nice people.Albert
Jack Dougherty

Post by Jack Dougherty »

Jennings...

I will always talk to you as well as all the other guys and gals at the club...
Yes I like hanging around with all the "lead dogs" But I also like being in the pack with the rest of the pickers..
I had a great time and look forward to the next time....It's a bigger rush for me than pushing an 800,000 pound aircraft off the ground...see ya..

JD

------------------
There is no such thing as too many steels!! Zum D10 8/5
Electronics.. constant state of flux