'' The Ohio Steel Guitar Association '' 2010 Jam .

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Walter Jones

Post by Walter Jones »

Gary, Greg just got here and we are loaded. Temp here was 40 degrees this morning, looks like a good day to get out and cure cabin fever. Hope there is a good turnout, especially since everyone has been kind of shut in with the weather. Looking forward to hearing some good picking.
LARRY COLE

Post by LARRY COLE »

The jam was great. Didn't remember how much I enjoyed coming to them. It was good to see some old friends and meet some new ones. I will try harder to make more of them. Next time I might even bring my steel. Marshall and Wilson were great too, they complemented each other very well.
Jeff Harbour

Post by Jeff Harbour »

Glad I could make it again Gary... and sorry I couldn't stay longer than I did. Great jam, hope I don't miss any more for a while! Take it easy!

Jeff
Marvin Born

Post by Marvin Born »

Gary,

Did the Lexicon work ok with your PA system?

Marvin
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Hey everyone . Yes the jam was very good . We were so glad that Walter and Greg Jones made the jam . We were so glad that Greg played for us . He had a great looking Mullen Steel . Hey Jeff it was great to see you guys . Hope you can make the next one . Marvin the hookup worked fine ,thanks . Larry i hope you can make more jams ,you sounded great . Thanks everyone . G.P.
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:) Again we had a great time at the jam . We had Bob Cox , Greg Jones , Leland Darst , Sonny Curtis ,Mike Wilson , Gary Steele , Kenny Krupnick , Jeff Harbour , and myself on pedal steel . We also had two great non-pedal players Mr. Marshall Looney and Mr.Wilson Brinkley . These two guys are something else to listen to . The pedal guys did a great job along with Larry Cole on lead guitar and his son on rhythm guitar . Joe Weber and Ed Mason did a wonderful job on bass and drums . Victor Wolfe played the piano for us . Thanks to everyone that came out to support the jam and all the workers . We like to give everyone a huge thanks and let them know we appreciate them so much . March 6th . is the next jam so make plans to attend . Hope to see you at the jam .
B. Greg Jones

Post by B. Greg Jones »

Gary, Had a great time!!! It finally nice to get to meet you and Kenny. Got see see some old friends, Joe Weber, Leland, Bobby, Sonny and Ed Mason. Its been well over 10 years since I last saw or jammed with them. Looking forward to March and plan on attending.

Greg
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Hi Greg . Thanks my friend . You and Walter are always welcome . There were a few steel players absent for the jam and i hope they make it next jam . March 6 th is the next one . See you soon . Best regards . G.P.
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Greg, It was nice to meet you, and your dad, Walt. You both come back, and be with us. :D Maybe bring your ZB. 8) :D
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Yes Kenny it was a good time .