Please Close

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

I can't send any attachments via the Forum email system. I need your email address. Email from the Forum with that address and I will send the information

We are on vacation and will return August 3rr. I can send the info then.
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

bump
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

We are home from a great trip to St Louis and Nashville! Doing three N-400s this week and 2 more on the way.

Let us know if you have one on the way
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

We are down to 2 kits but will have more together soon.

Shop will be closed Nov 1 thru Nov 15. We will be doing mods and amp repairs on or after Nov 15th.

Thanks!
J PARKER

The Mod

Post by J PARKER »

Guys i will have to say the mod is very nice and makes that amp really sound good. I can sure reccommend it to anyone. So many sweet spots and excellent reverb. Jim
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

Will be in Saluda this weekend. I have three N-400 amps to pickup for mods there.

If you need one done, bring the chassis and reverb tank with cables. I will be glad to take it back for a mod.

I prefer not to take the whole amp, as shipping boxes are to hard to find for the complete amp. Also return shipping is a lot less for a tank and chassis (usually 24 lbs packed).
Charlie Thompson

Intense Mod Awesome

Post by Charlie Thompson »

Add me to the list. Ken knocked this out on Thanksgiving day.. Thanks so much Ken.. it was a pleasure speaking with you. Just fired it up and I absolutely love it. I'm hearing frequencies I've not heard before on my Ritt. Just in time for shows at The Pour House and Music Farm here in Charleston.
Ernest Cawby

hi

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Ken can u mod a steelking.

ernie
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

The only mod I can do is to remove that heavy speaker and replace it with an 8.85 pound SICA Neo 15" speaker.

We will be testing the SICA 15" speakers next week in the shop. A 250 watt version (6.75 lbs) for my new 100 watt tube amp and the 350 watt version for solid state steel guitar amps. These speakers have papercone and dust caps and look like a nice solution for a light weight speaker. I am an OEM distributor for Jensen and SICA (SICA owns Jensen) and will use them in my amps I build.

Also a new website:

http://foxvintageamps.com/
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

you can also order this work at my new website and pay with PayPal or a credit card through the PayPal link button.

http://foxvintageamps.com
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

Still got plenty of kits in stock.
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

We will still be modding and working on amps while building the new steel guitar amps. Our turn around time may be a more than the normal 1 to 2 days thru the end of this month
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

Just got some more kits ready.