BRYAN ADAMS "Big Country Hits" CD and R/T

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Skip Mertz

BRYAN ADAMS "Big Country Hits" CD and R/T

Post by Skip Mertz »

Man! I just got Bryans latest CD and R/ts of "Big Country Hits" and it is Killer! The Back up band is as good if not better than anything I've heard and Bryan really plays the best I've heard him on this one. The vocal work is also first class. Bryans' tone is amazing and the tracks will be some of your favorites to play intros , turnarounds and endings to. Get Em' both from Bryan! contact him badams@optidynamic.com or call
423-727-6093 and have a great time listening and pickin' to this set. I sure am and this will teach you guys that dont know when and where to play how to get in and out, swapping
fills with the other lead players. It's not rocket science but sooo many people just play ALL the time! Drummers and bass players need to listen to it also before I get thrown in jail, for killing them for playing TOOO DAMN HEAVY AND LOUD! Thanks Bryan, keep em comming, I need to come up for lessons soon
Mike Archer

Post by Mike Archer »

yea skip you are so right about bryans
new cd I go up to his house about once
a month and the last time I went he played
a few tunes man it was great music
love to hear him play!!
the singer is Dave Stout hes great too!
bryan and Dave were at bristol show last
weekend and they did some of tunes offthe
cd they were fantastic!!
mike archer
clive swindell

Post by clive swindell »

Any chance of listing the tracks on this CD?
George Crowder

Post by George Crowder »

I purchased a copy of the CD Skip talks about and a copy of Bryan's '04 Project last week in Bristol. Both are good CDs with great steel work.
Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

thanks skip, mike, and george...the tunes on the cd is...another bridge to burn, dreams of a dreamer, i never had the one i wanted, funny how time slips away, we've gone too far, cinderilla, half a mind, the other woman, you comb her hair, getting over you again, walking the floor over you...david stout does the vocals, this cd is straight ahead country..fiddles and steel... thanks for all the folks that bought this project an the bristol show....BA
Steve Leonard

Post by Steve Leonard »

Pure Country Music at it's best! If you like
Country music this CD is a must have.Bryan's
steel playing is fantastic and Dave Stout did a great job on the vocals. Order your copy today! Image
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

I picked up my copy of the CD & tracks in Bristol. This is the way country music should be played. It's a shame that you don't hear this kind of stuff on the radio anymore. This is in my heavy rotation of listening material. When I grow up I want to get a tone as good as Bryan's. If you haven't got your copy yet, you'd better get it!

Mike Sweeney www.freewebs.com/steelguitarmusic/
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

OH KNOW DON'T TELLL ME BA TRIED TO SING AGAIN

Just kidding Bryan

Mike
Jim Hartley

Post by Jim Hartley »

Steve and Mike,

You guys are exactly right about Bryan's playing. That's real country steel guitar. If I were a steel player, that's the way I would want to play. As a steel guitar lovin' drummer, that is exactly the way I want to hear it. Great job Bryan.

Jim
Ronnie Long

Post by Ronnie Long »

I was up at BA"s place today. I got his new cd, man what music, if you like country music you better get one, or two or three. You will wear out the first one in no time. The band is great, so is the singer. The steel playing is out of this world. Tone Tone Tone to die for!!!!! If I could play like that I would make myself cry. Great job BA. Ronnie
Larry Jenkins

Post by Larry Jenkins »

I totally agree with all you guys said. This is the best it can get. Bryan outdid himself on this one, and David Stout was great also. I can't say enough about the whole band,they were all great. This one gets an A+ Bryan. Larry
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

All I can say again is HUMMMMMMMMMM !!! What a picker !!!! Ole B.A. done and come out of the chute again !!!!

Great album, Fantastic band, Good sounding studio, fine mix, and above all, a tone on that steel gittar, second to none. How'd he do dat???

Ya'll need to place your order, and if you want some fine tracks to play along with, order them both at the same time. It ain't often you get to play with a singer like Dave Stout.

As Mike Sweeney said, "Adams Family Productions", are for real.

Ben O'Dell
STILL IN THE HUNKERED DOWN POSITION
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

Ben, Studio???
I thought he was using his motor home for a studio. ----------

Mike
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

Here's one from the South Mississippi Flash

BUMP
^
BUMP
^
BUMP
Harold Parris

Post by Harold Parris »

Bryan has done it again!!! He has arranged, played, and produced another fantastic CD ! This is the best representation of pure classic country around. I unfortunately have never had a chance to meet Bryan but his music and personality in our correspondence makes me feel I've known him for years. David Stout croons some great tunes with his unique vocal work. Great job Bryan and crew!!! Keep the CDs flowing.
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

DITO from The Grouchyvet!!!!!!I played it for hours the other day while chaufering my Medical examiner wife all over East Tennessee!!.....Grrrrreeeat! BA done did it again!!!!!!
GV
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

Awesome CD, now if they could do something about the small inset picture on the label!
Got back home last night, first thing I did was stick CD in computer, great CD Hoss you done it again.

Mike
George Kimery

Post by George Kimery »

Let me put my 2 cents in on Bryan's new project. If you loved the classic sound of E9th steel during the golden years of country music, you will fall in love with this album.
This is the sound that got me hooked on the pedal steel to begin with. Over 30 years later, I am still hooked on it and Bryan delivers it in spades. If you like pure classic country backup, played by someone who has been there, done that, get this album. David Stout does a great job on the vocals, and he has been there, done that too. Also, make sure you get the tracks CD also. You will have a blast playing along with it. Almost like being on the bandstand in the mid sixties and seventies. Please help Bryan out on this so that he will be encouraged to "keep em coming."
Skip Mertz

Post by Skip Mertz »

HeY, Brian said he'd have his Cds and R/Ts avail. Make sure you get some there! see ya
there Brian
Frank McBride

Post by Frank McBride »

I got mine at Bristal [Im hooked]Make some moooore and with singers.This is awsome. if you make anymore let me know [sold] Thanks B.A. U DA MAN.
Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

thanks frank, glad you liked the cd, good to see you at bristol, looking foward to seeing you next year....BA
clive swindell

Post by clive swindell »

I agree with everyone, an excellent CD but what makes it special is the tracks - ideal for working out back up licks and most of all - fitting in with other lead instruments. We need more of this sort of CD.
Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

thanks clive....hope you enjoy the tracks...BA
Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

bump!!