Fender Steel King - SOLD!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Dennis Lee

Fender Steel King - SOLD!

Post by Dennis Lee »

Fender Steel King with Fender Cover in excellent condition. This amp belonged to Herb Steiner at one point, according to the gentleman I purchased it from. This is a great "no issue" powerful amp that has worked well with my Rittenberry; just moving into a stereo steel set-up. No photo's yet, but can offer them soon.
Asking $525 + shipping. Local sale in NW would be good, could possibly meet up with you.

This amp is sold, going back to Texas. Donation will follow completion of transaction!
Last edited by Dennis Lee on 17 Nov 2009 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Lee

FSK pics!

Post by Dennis Lee »

Jim Saunders

Fender SK

Post by Jim Saunders »

Dennis, I suppose this is the FSK I sold you, which, indeed, I bought from Herb Steiner. Herb had not used it much and he was the first owner. Likewise, I didn't use it much when I sold it to you. It should make someone a great amp.
Mullen, G2, D10, Peavey Nashville 112, Roland Cube 80XL, DD3, Goodrich L10 VP.
Dennis Lee

Fsk

Post by Dennis Lee »

Yes, Jim, indeed this is the same amp. I love this amp, but have purchased all of the stereo steel components with speakers to try out this system. If the FSK does not sell, it will still be mine and I will find a use for it. Good to hear from you Jim. Hope all is good with you!
Dennis Wireman

Fsk

Post by Dennis Wireman »

ttt for s great guy. and those steel kings are nice amps for sure.
Dennis Lee

Fsk

Post by Dennis Lee »

Thanks for the tt's, Jim and Dennis!

I shouldn't say this, but it is getting more and more noticeable the times are getting tougher, so I understand when things languish on the Forum.

What a great bunch of friends here on the Forum. Too bad those in positions of power don't take a que from us steelers here. We're all united the world over!
Dennis Lee

Fsk

Post by Dennis Lee »

$500 + shipping & insurance. This is my final answer!
Robert Bird

Fender Steel King

Post by Robert Bird »

I'l give $500 and go half on shipping. I have one now and this would be a good backup or stero.Robert Bird. 607-865-2255
Adam Sorber

Post by Adam Sorber »

I'll Take IT!!!!!! That is if it is still available. I can pay today through paypal if you accept that form of payment. Let me know
Thanks
Adam
Adam Sorber
Sho Bud PROII custom D-10
Sho Bud PROII custom SD-10
Fender Super Twin Reverb
Fender Ultra-linear Twin Reverb
Dennis Lee

Post by Dennis Lee »

Hi Adam - I have noted your email. I was contacted this weekend by a gentleman from Texas who is interested in the Steel King. If for any reason this man does not go through with the purchase, and you are still interested, I will contact you immediately. Thank you for your patience!