pedal master SD-10 - left handed

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Larry Edwards

pedal master SD-10 - left handed

Post by Larry Edwards »

i have a diamond -t pedal master SD-10 left handed. it has 3 pedals and 5 knees standard set up. made by roy thomas. it is in excellent condition and only used a few times in my home. includes new hard shell case. i an asking for 2100.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 states. e-mail for questions or phone number.
I have 2 pedalmaster steels dbl 10
with 8 pedals and 5 knees.and a dbl body single neck with 3 pedals and 5 knees. I play a vegas 400 and I have a new steelking. I am a leftie.
Tony Kotula

lefty 2 lefty

Post by Tony Kotula »

hey larry... heck! why did'nt you mention that your selling this one? yikes!!
are you making room for something...?
your pal in motown, tony
Steve Leal

Post by Steve Leal »

Hi Larry and Linda.

As you requested, the agreed payment amount in full has been sent to you by priority mail. Please call me when the payment has been received and I will provide you with my UPS account information. Please ship this guitar directly to Roy Thomas so that he can make longer rods and legs for me, and set up my copedent.

Thanks for giving me a good deal on the guitar. I know that I will be very happy when it arrives.

Best Regards,
Steve
Larry Edwards

steel guitar

Post by Larry Edwards »

please close this guitar is gone
with 8 pedals and 5 knees.and a dbl body single neck with 3 pedals and 5 knees. I play a vegas 400 and I have a new steelking. I am a leftie.
Larry Edwards

close out

Post by Larry Edwards »

please close this item