Bryan Adams's New CD "04 Project"

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jim Hartley

Post by Jim Hartley »

Bryan,

From everyone's comments, sounds like you cut a great album. Doesn't surprise me a bit. Loved your playing last year in Bristol, looking forward to more of the same.

I'll call you this week to get my copy. Let me know what you might do off the album in Bristol so we can woodshed.

See ya soon.

Jim
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

Ben, ain't that a joint around Panama City we picked at?? Old age and senility, where was that place, was that the one your head rubbed the ceiling of the band stand that was just a little corner on the dance floor?

Man that brings back memories

Mike
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

BUMP
^
BUMP
^
BUMP
Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

mike, that's the right place...the whole place would break into a fight from time to time..and we had to dodge a few beer bottles!! ....BA
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

Yeah Mike and Bryan.
That wuz a fun place. You knock a few and drag a few. Aways fun to go there. And Mike this wasn't the place where you had to stoop while on the bandstand. That was Helen's Place. 77 was the place where, when you walked in the door, they would ask if you had a knife or gun. If you answered "NO", they would ask if you wanted to rent one. I can not explain why Adams wanted to drag an innocent, fine, outstanding, young man like myself into a place like that. SHAME---SHAME
Ben O'Dell
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

Ben & Bryan
My brain is a lot older than it used to be, but some how I don't remember either Bryan or Ben ever going in one of those dens of iniquity unless they were together. On the other hand, I seem to remember that you both would DRAG me into several questionable establishments against my wishes and use me for bait, since I looked young, innocent, and vulnerable and was a chick magnet.

Mike<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Mike Hoover on 16 August 2004 at 05:17 PM.]</p></FONT>
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

BUMP
^
BUMP
^
BUMP TO TOP

Then call "Adams Production" for this great album.,,,,,,,,,, Ben O'Dell

Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

Well I'll be. Da boy finally caught on B.A. Speaking of bait, Remember the time we took him water sking under the Hathaway Bridge. Little did he know that we wuz trolling for GATORS.

I honestly believe, if he hadn't had that bass hung around his neck, when he left the pier, after you convinced him to tie the rope around his wrist, and making such a big wake in front of him, we'da got to see some real action out of that 14 footer, two or three times. HUUUUM, and he thought he was a sex symbol. MAN !!!!!
Ben O'Dell
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

BUMP
^
BUMP
^
BUMP
^
BUMP
Bob Hempker

Post by Bob Hempker »

I haven't heard this yet, but it must be great. Bryan is one of the most expressive and soulful players. He does pretty good work on steels, also. Image Image Image

------------------