SSSGC (AR) meeting

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Lynn Carney

SSSGC (AR) meeting

Post by Lynn Carney »

At the SSSGC meeting Sunday, the group elected to keep the existing officers.

Congrats to President - Norma Jean Lucas; Vice-President - Larry Garrett; and Treasurer - Virgil Pittman.

Welcome to our newest member, Chuck Huffman.

See ya next month! :)
Publicity, S.S.S.G.C.
Chuck Huffman
Location: Sonora, California, Now Living in Siloam Springs, Ar. USA

Post by Chuck Huffman »

Lynn and Gang,
Thanks so much for allowing me to enter the SSSGC. I had a great time and the music well, was music to my ears. I look forward to the next meeting and jam. I'm still trying to find a teacher for some one on one lessons if anyone has someone in mind please let me know.

Thanks again,

Chuck :D
ZumSteel SD-10 5-8, GFI Ultra SD-10 3+4, Goodrich V/P, Boss DD3, FenderFM, Vegas 400. Learning to play for my Savior, Jesus......
Roy Rosetta

Post by Roy Rosetta »

Congratulations to Norma Jean, Larry and Virgil glad you're all back again with this great club. I suppose there are lot's of people that feel the same way we do "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Good luck this coming year and we're looking forward to seeing all of you in April.
...Roy and Barbara
P.S. What a great publicity person you're blessed with in Lynn Carney.
Music is a "gift" with many wrappings....
....Roy
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

Congrats to the ladies and guys from all the members of the KSGA. I'm really proud of this club for hanging in there all these years and maintaining a high level of professionalism. "Didn't think I knew those big words did you?" :lol: Thanks Lynn for posting and thanks to Norma Jean, Larry Garrett and Virgil Pittman for holding it together. Ray
Ray Qualls
Member(KSGA)
Inducted into KSGA
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Lynn Carney

Post by Lynn Carney »

Chuck, we're delighted to have you join us. Thanks, Ray, for your kind words. We're looking forward to seeing you guys at our meetings. :)

Roy and Barbara, we count you among our treasures. Thank you for your encouragement and the gifts of your remarkable talent and friendship. Yes - the club locked that door and threw away the key - :D I'm back on board for another year.

The SSSGC is looking ahead to another year of great music and good times with our musical family. Thanks to everyone who reads our posts and blesses us with wit and wisdom, friendship and support.
Publicity, S.S.S.G.C.
Norma Jean Lucas

Post by Norma Jean Lucas »

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. Lynn, we weren't born on a turnip wagon, we know you are one in a million! :D As I've always said it takes everyone to keep a club going. It's a lot of hard work but the friendship makes it all worth while. Roy and Barbara, the good Lord willing I'll see ya all in Baxter Springs, Ks in October.