2002 Franklin D10 9x9 F/S

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bryan Dickson

2002 Franklin D10 9x9 F/S

Post by Bryan Dickson »

This guitar is a black mica D10 with 9 pedals and 9 knees with Paul Jr.'s setup. The serial number is 193. Maple undercarriage has both Paul Jr. and Paul Sr.'s signatures which really makes this guitar a collector. This is the ultimate steel guitar. Looks beautiful, plays great, and sounds even better. $12,500. Serious inquiries only, contact me via mojoclef777@aol.com
Thank you
- bryan -
b0b

Post by b0b »

Bump. This is a serious sale. We don't appreciate people making disparaging remarks about the price of items in the these Classified Ads. :x Comments have been removed.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Phillip Tinnin

Franklin for 12,500

Post by Phillip Tinnin »

there are not to many people in this economy thats gonna pay 12,500 for a guitar even a franklin even though they are great steels things are to tight for everyone i've seen some sell for 8000.00 but nothing higher good luck
Kyle Everson

Post by Kyle Everson »

Hey Bryan, is this the one you played in Jake's latest video? If so, it's a killer lookin' guitar. Best of luck.

btw, what kind of pickups do you have in it?
Kerry Johnson

Franklin D-10

Post by Kerry Johnson »

Hey Bryan
You may not remember me from about a year ago but ..... you were touring with "Jake Owen" and had a gig in San Jose, CA at the The Rodeo Club and playing the black Franklin D-10.

You guys had just finished your afternoon sound check, you jumped off stage and we spoke for a moment about your new Franklin. You told me to go up and play it if I wanted to.

Sooo ... I did ... and my first reaction was whoa ! ... this is the most in-tune
D-10, loaded, pedal steel I've ever played !!! and the sustain was amazing even without finger picks. Jake got back up on stage by himself to try out some new songs he said he was working on ... kindly introduced himself to me and let me play a couple with him.
It was very cool.

Thanks Bryan for letting me play your Franklin. Wow.

BTW:
About 2 months ago, I called Paul Franklin Sr. and asked him if he was still building steels and he said he had stopped taking new orders, but if I really wanted a new Franklin D-10 8+8 it would cost me $12,000 and if he was not able to finish the guitar that I would get all my money back.

Anyway, if I won $12K in the Lottery this week, I would absolutely buy this Franklin without a second thought ! Who ever steps up to the plate on this one will be a happy steeler. Good luck Bryan.

Best regards

Kerry
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Bryan - any chance you could post some pics of this magic machine ??
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

is this the guitar that jr. mercer owned..that paul played with mel?