How Many .sgu Or .mgu Files Can One Store In The Biab ?

Q&A about PGMusic's popular accompaniment software

Moderator: David Collins

Dale Bessant

How Many .sgu Or .mgu Files Can One Store In The Biab ?

Post by Dale Bessant »

I have about 66 songs or so done.so far that I use to play along with, does any one know how much room these files take or is there a limit to how many we can store in bb folder where I keep them for further use.Would there be a limit or any harmfull effects on the program by storing too many of these files? :?
BMI S-10,3+4,Peavey Vegas 400,15"BW equipped,Goodrich 120,Zoom Studio rack mount-FX,Liberty Resonator,Fender Telecaster,JT-148 Jazz Box,Blueridge BR-180
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Dale, there's no limit as to how many songs you can store in your BIAB folder. Your computer hard drive would limit how many files you can store on it, but the file size on an average is so small (measured in kb's) that I wouldn't even worry about it. :)
Doug Beaumier

Post by Doug Beaumier »

BIAB files are small. I used to have over 2000 of them on my computer, but now I'm down to about 1000. The WAV files however are pretty large, and if you're worried about that, convert them to mp3s using a free program like Switch.
Dale Bessant

Post by Dale Bessant »

Thats great news Guys, 'cause it nice to be able to go back and edit them for changes....thanks much.. :D
BMI S-10,3+4,Peavey Vegas 400,15"BW equipped,Goodrich 120,Zoom Studio rack mount-FX,Liberty Resonator,Fender Telecaster,JT-148 Jazz Box,Blueridge BR-180