++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
David Winfrey

Post by David Winfrey »

Hi Carl,
I just send an email to you. Please send me the info at your earliest convenience. Thanks!
David
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench Inquiry

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks David...yes, I did get your email and have responded. Appreciate the inquiry...Carl
David Winfrey

Post by David Winfrey »

Hook me up with one of those wrenches, Carl... the money is waiting for you at Paypal 8)
Thanks very much!
David
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Got it David...your wrench is on the way this morning. Please let me know when you get it and if it works for you? Appreciate the business...:) Carl
Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

Carl...send me an e-mail with all pertinent info on purchasing. hsteeler@live.com or call 225-276-8250 Thanks......HAL
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Lloyd Burl Brown

Post by Lloyd Burl Brown »

If you don't have one or more of these... order at least one today.

It has ending my gripe with our nylon hex tuners since I bought my first all-pull guitar 10 years ago.

The Big Tuning Wrench is a "must have"... how did I ever get along without it. This has already improved my vocabulary tremendously... by helping me to stop using a few favorite expletives so often. (Even my wife is grateful!!!)

Thanks, Carl!
Lloyd Burl Brown
Mountain View, Arkansas

My stuff:
Emmons D10 Push Pull 8&5
Excel Superb D10 9&6
Peavey Nashville 112
Lexicon MPX-550
Wechter-Scheerhorn Resonator McIntyre + Sennheiser MZH 908b
Fishman LB100
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrench & Mama

Post by Carl Williams »

Lloyd,
Thanks for your response and kind words...glad to know that the wrench is making a difference at your house! :) All the best, Carl
Carl Williams

Big Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Hal,
Appreciate the inquiry and have emailed you the details...Thanks, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Jeff Hyman

Post by Jeff Hyman »

Nice product. I'm glad I purchased two. The mechanical advantage makes fine tuning a pedal (or knee lever) much easier. Accuracy is reached quicker, especially when you're down to using harmonics. Sometimes my SHO~BUD LDG nylon hex nuts will skip a hair sharp, or hair flat as I try to reach harmonics. This problem is solved by this product. It fits the hex nut as tight as, or tighter, then the original wrench that I've been using for decades. They're very inexpensive. What a great way to spend a few bucks on yourself. Your wife will spend 4 times that much getting her nails done (and maybe a perm). Finally, Carl is great to work with.
Carl Williams

Thanks!!

Post by Carl Williams »

Hi Jeff,
Really appreciate the comps on the wrench! I'll not touch that "wife spending money" comment however! ha ha :wink: Take Care, Carl
P.S. I just rec'd an order for two; one steeler is getting one for himself and buying another for a steeler friend... :)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Bump for the 4th! :)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Up Please--- :)
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

I've held off on buying one of these for a while,Mostly out of laziness Larry Allen let me try his on an old MSA that we are in the process of selling.The wrench is amazing no nut too tough to turn and makes fine tuning a snap...A better wheel,well done can we get a big round of applause for Carl. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Carl Williams

Thanks!

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Stu,
Appreciate the positive comments and I guess this is where I'm supposed to say, "Oh Shucks!"... :) Your wrench will be mailed out this (Thursday) morning. Please let me know when you get it. Enjoy that beautiful Alaskan Summer! :D Carl
P.S. Hey to Larry Allen for me...
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Weekend Bump :)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Thanks for all the orders this past week! :) The Forum gets donations from sales of this wrench...Appreciate all the fine comments. Carl
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Just did my 3 month maintenance on my Zum and put on new Jagwires and every time I tune everything up I am so glad I have the Grab & Tune tuner wrench . It takes little time and effort to fine tune that Zum.
Thanks, Carl, for that super tuning aid.----Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Carl Williams

Thanks

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Jack,
Well, you've had the Big Tuning Wrench as long as anybody (almost two years) and it does my heart good to hear good comments on the wrench! Hope all is well in Enid America these days...I'm now in Tahlequah and loving it! :) Hope to hear you pick on your Zum one day...Thanks again and take care! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT