Bronco's Back

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Billy Woo

Bronco's Back

Post by Billy Woo »

Yup fellow steelers, "Bronco Billy" is back at the American Legion playing May 7-14-21st
If any steelers wish to play, please contact me in advance for info. Hope y'all come to Culver City..Friday Nights from 7-11 p.m.

Bronco Billy
Zumsteel U-12
Gary Goodman

Post by Gary Goodman »

Hello Billy, I'll try to make it again.

The band I play with does a jam session every Sunday at the American Legion in Glen Avon from 1:00 to 6:00 pm. Dave Knight comes down and plays with us almost every week. He is very very good. Also last Sundy a student of Blackie taylor's and Blackie Taylor Came in too.. Blackie Did not play however. But it was good talking to him.

You are welcome to come by anytime you want.

It's about a block south of Campbell on mission blvd. exit Country village / mission and go south on mission about a mile or two. Country village / mission exit is the 2nd exit east of the 15, on the 60 fwy going towards Riverside.

------------------

Sho-Bud LDG, Evans Fet 500, Nashvill 400, Hilton volume pedal<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Gary Goodman on 26 April 2004 at 08:54 PM.]</p></FONT>
Billy Woo

Post by Billy Woo »

Thanks Gary, hope you can make it and appreciate the invite to come down to Riverside..

Bronco