The Wheeling Jamboree

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Hey Joe, where did the name come from? That's a good one. I missed the show but I enjoyed your playing yet it was 4 or 5 years ago at Bristol. Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime. Keep up the great playing.

Tony
Joseph V. Sapp

Post by Joseph V. Sapp »

Hi Tony: a little bird named Wayne Morgan said you weren't behind that Black JCH????? heck,,,just send it up here to yankee Land,,,,as for the band name,,,,we wanted something a tad different. something folks would remember,,,,it was a group effort, and all liked it....Thanks for the kind words,I'm just an ol man havin' some fun. I know we will cross paths again,,,and looking forward to it.

God Bless
Joe
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Hey Joe, I traded the JCH for a Nashville LTD D10 Doug Jernigan model. I got the itch for C6. It's a nice guitar.

Tony
Sam White

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hey Joe that Tony Dingus is a great guy and a great picker.I beleave he and Mike Archer get together and Jam together.Hey tony nice seeing you on the forum.I have the T-Shirt that Steve Lenord Raffle off at the First Bristol Steel Show I won it and I have Tony's autograph on it.
Sam White
Joseph V. Sapp

Post by Joseph V. Sapp »

just to let yall know,,,,,the vidio is up and running at www.wheelingjamboree.org take a look and let me know what ya think.

God Bless
Joe