How About My OTHER Girl Singer

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

First class, Russ - you and Laney must be delighted with her!

Susie and I voted on-line a couple of times each - lets hope sanity prevails.

Say 'Hi' to Jennifer from me, and tell her how impressed I was, please.

See you at the Choo Choo show - unless, of course, Jimmie finishes my steel before then ( Image) and I have a reason to come to TN before May.....

Roger<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Roger Rettig on 04 April 2004 at 07:40 AM.]</p></FONT>
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

Russ when she wins it all, and she will I can recommend a great steel player for her road band. Were voting.

------------------

Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

She did great and we voted for her .Will she need a steel player?? Ok that settles it Im packing. ( Just dreaming ) Them Hicks people got all the talent!!!!!! Image Image Image<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Buck Grantham on 04 April 2004 at 09:12 AM.]</p></FONT>
Russ Hicks

Post by Russ Hicks »

Hey Guys..thanks so much for tuning in and voting...she's the only female left...surely she can beat out those ol' hairy legged boys...they're in New York this week doing something but they'll be back here for the week-end 'country rock' show...I'm going to copy every response to this post and pass them on to her....THANKS AGAIN!!!
Warren Frid

Post by Warren Frid »

She was absolutely GREAT on the Don Imus program this morning and handled the heckling like a professional.
WF
Dan Hatfield

Post by Dan Hatfield »

Jennifer enjoyed some great PR this morning on the Imus show. She even got a "10" from Sid! Image Image
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Russ
I should have known she was your daughter.
She improves each week!!!
She has my vote.

------------------
Rick Johnson
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Russ. I think Jennifer did a fantastic job! No question about it... she's is very talented, and Regina and I are hoping the best for her. Regardless of what the judges might say, Jennifer is a real winner with us, and obviously with everybody else too! I was very impressed. :-) Please extend to her my very best wishes in all she does.
Dale Bessant

Post by Dale Bessant »

Try www.jenniferhicks.com for more info and great sounds......... Image and good luck to all involved.....
Cody Johnson

Post by Cody Johnson »

She's just what we need in today's country....we need some real talent. This show found that in Buddy Jewel as well. It seems that today most talent sings terribly live but has their voice fixed in the studio. Jennifer seems really grateful and sincere about the whole thing. My vote's are definately going to her.

Cody Johnson
John Lacey

Post by John Lacey »

Russ, I felt that the talent pool for the last ten was pretty deep and Jennifer definitely stands out. She'd get my vote but my ex-boss George Canyon stole it. Image
Bob Knight

Post by Bob Knight »

VOTE fo Jennifer Image 1-866-978-270_. until 1AM Central Time immediately following the show. <U> The last digit in the Phone number will change from week to week</u>

------------------
Bob Knight
Sergeant at Arms NTSGA
WWW.NTSGA.COM

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bob Knight on 16 April 2004 at 11:25 AM.]</p></FONT>
Kenny Foy

Post by Kenny Foy »

Another round down. Looks like she's gonna pull it off. Best of TALENT to Jennifier. She has a lot of it. Russ, Reckon she knows anything about diesels? Maybe in between rounds she could...NAAAAA
John Floyd

Post by John Floyd »

Guys
Send an email to all on your mailing lists and See if we can't get her over the top, I just sent one out to my local email lists in Eastern NC and asked everyone on it to forward it on to all their friends. We can get something going here. If all of us does this.
Russ works his butt off promoting The Steel Guitar, Lets do something for him to show our appreciation for his hard work

John<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by John Floyd on 14 April 2004 at 03:31 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bill Cook

Post by Bill Cook »

She has my votes. Not only is she very talented, she is Russ's little girl. She is one of our own!! Lets give her our 100% Support. Tune in Saturday night and vote. Thats the least we can do. My time is up I thank you for yours.
Bill.
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Russ & Lanie
Got my VOTE IN!!!..She's got to make it.
I'll see you at the Choo Choo! I guess I maybe I'll be watching the "Sweeny's" booth while they're on break...again
Grouchy
Mike Hoover

Post by Mike Hoover »

Russ, sorry that the public did not see the talent Jennifer has, she will be an asset to the music world yet.

been a long time since the koscot shows in orland