Congradulations Herby Wallace

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sam White

Congradulations Herby Wallace

Post by Sam White »

I WANT TO CONGRADULATE HERBY WALLACE FOR BEING INDUCTED IN THE NACMAI HALL OF FAME.
HE WILL BE INDUCTED TOMORROW SUNDAY AT THE COUNTRY TONIGHT THEATER IN PIGION FORGE TN.
I WAS HORNORED TO BE IN HERBY WALLACE AND WALTER HAYNES'S COMPANY YESTERDAY AT THE COUNTRY TONIGHT THEATER IN PIGION FORGE TN.TWO GREAT GENTALMEN AND THEY MADE ME FEEL GREAT TO BE ABLE TO STAND THERE AND TALK TO THEM LIKE THEY WERE AT MY LEVEL. THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.HERE I AM JUST A BEGINNER AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BOYS.THANK YOU HERBY AND WALTER FOR MAKING ME FEEL INPORTANT.
SAM WHITE <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 06 March 2004 at 06:56 AM.]</p></FONT>
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Congrats , Herbie . It could'nt happen to a nicer guy . Herbie is a super picker to say the least . And makes it look easy without making all those funny faces . Regards,,,Gary .
Roy Rosetta

Post by Roy Rosetta »

Hey Herbster,
Congratulations on your induction to the NACMAI hall of fame. Throughout my hour long conversation with you night before last you failed to mention this to me. We know you are very humble when it comes to talking about your own musical achievements. Barbara and I are very proud of you. You are "heavy duty" in the music world Image.....see ya soon in Dallas.
...Roy and Barbara

------------------
Music is a "gift" with many wrappings....
....Roy

Paul Polish

Post by Paul Polish »

Herby,
Congratulations for yet another well deserved award. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. You are a fine gentleman. And definatly a heavy weight in the industry. "Just couldn't resist." Ha!!
We're proud to call you our friend. You know we love ya, Paul and Dee
See you in Dallas!!!
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Herby,
Congratulation!
It is well deserved.
Many thanks for your performance and help at the Florida HOF Show.
Don
Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

Hey Herby....that's great man, congratulations.....HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'85 Emmons LeGrande D-10,(8 & 6) Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, Rack w/Evans Pre-amp, Lexicon MPX100; (2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & a Peavey DPC 1000 Power Amp.

John Floyd

Post by John Floyd »

Congrats Herby
Don't Know what this award is. but you are deserving I'm Sure.

Missed you at Saluda in Feb

John<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by John Floyd on 07 March 2004 at 09:28 PM.]</p></FONT>
kevin grissom

Post by kevin grissom »

Congratulaions, Herby you deserve this award, I was at the show and didn't get to meet you, seemed like every time i saw you, you was talking to someone and i didn't want to interupt your conversation!
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Herby, Congrats on the Award. You are a nice man& and SUPER PICKER!!!!! See you in Dallas. Donna, Jerry & Austin
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Well it was great to see Herby Wallace inducted in the Hall of Fame at the Country Tonight Theater.I was there and seen the whole show and all the people from my home state Rhode Island all took home a award.It was a great day and Herby you deserve it.I talked to Herby and Walter Haynes Saturday and they are two of the finist people you can meet and talk to. I had the honor of playing at the Tri-City Steel Show that Steve Lenord had. Another great gentleman.
Sam White<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 08 March 2004 at 10:13 AM.]</p></FONT>
Whip Lashaway

Post by Whip Lashaway »

Congrats Herbie!!! Very much deserved. You have always been a complete gentleman and a super picker in my book. Whip

------------------
Whip Lashaway
Sierra E9/B6 12 string
Sierra E9/B6 14 string
78' Emmons D10 P/P

Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Congrats Herby. You are catching up with me.
Roy R. * Herby humble, hehe
Bill
Stoney Stonecipher

Post by Stoney Stonecipher »

I emceed the show all week. You should have come up and said hi. It was some of the best talent that I have ever seen. They had 548 acts, and they were all good. It was a great Hall of Fame Show on Sunday too. I too congratulate Herby on being inducted into the NACMAI Hall of Fame.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Stoney Stonecipher on 10 March 2004 at 07:29 PM.]</p></FONT>