Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bill Hanson

Post by Bill Hanson »

Got my second set from Andy, and all I can say is, if you don't give these a try it will be your loss. They are truly a real nice adaption to a mediocre (Dunlop) pick. I would like to see this done to Nationals or maybe a set of Newmans.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Bill: I've been trying to locate some Keysers with no luck. Been told they no longer make them. Pitty; the were a good pick. I did go snooping in my buddy's display counter & found 38 heavy gage nationals. He didn't know he had them. I'll have them cleaned up & coated in 'bout a week. I'll do a new post in announcements when they're ready. Thanks EVERYONE for you support & encouraging words. Andy H.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Guys: Got a couple of packages of picks coming for the coating service offered. Also working on the heavy nationals I found. Haven't measured them but they feel like about .028. Thinking about trying to get sombody to make some (HINTON's); alla Jeff Newnam. Lot of if's in that though. Still got some .o25 Dunlops coated & ready to go. Thanks. Andy H.
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Just sent you a MO for 2 sets of blacks. I missed you at the Dallas show or would have get them then. Maybe I can stop using hair spray to hold mine on!----Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Just sent you a MO for 2 sets of blacks. I missed you at the Dallas show or would have get them then. Maybe I can stop using hair spray to hold mine on!----Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Sorry-----double post
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Jack: They'll be on the way soon as I get your return address. Ahndy H.
Stanley Benoit

picks

Post by Stanley Benoit »

Andy, got mine in just trying to adjust to the feel,they are great. Thanks Stanley
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Great Stanley; orders are still trickling in. Got to go to the shop & coat the 38 Nationals I found. They should be ready by Wed. if someone prefers them to the Dunlops. They'll be same price & by request only 'till they're gone. thanks Andy H.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Bill Hanson just placed his third order for coated picks. He became the first to request a pair of the Nationals. Keep it up Bill, Wish I had a 100 like you. :D :D :D Thanks buddy. Andy H.
Rick Barnhart

Post by Rick Barnhart »

Hi Andy, I'll take another set, but this time make 'em the Nationals please. Please send your mailing address to maryjolly@hotmail.com Thanks, Rick
Clinesmith consoles D-8/6 5 pedal, D-8 3 pedal & A25 Frypan, Pettingill Teardrop, & P8 Deluxe.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Rick; They'll be ready Mon. 4/27/09. Please save me some typing,scroll up to first post, page 1 for my mail add. :) Guess I better find a source to buy some National picks. Might need to talk to Fran about a bulk deal on Jefrans. Andy H.
Bill Hanson

Post by Bill Hanson »

Hey Andy, I don't actually use these picks with my PSG - they seem to make great toys for my Rottweiler. One set lasts him 3 or 4 days before he swallows them. I think he prefers the red ones but I'll keep ordering both colors until I'm certain. It sure beats hell out of buying the Chinese crap they sell at Petsmart and Petco.
Wes Hamshaw

Order for Nationals

Post by Wes Hamshaw »

Order has been placed and payment sent for two pair (4) Nationals. Thanks..Wes
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Bill; now you went & done it. Cracked me up. Oh well I needed a good laugh today. :lol: :lol:. Wes; Got the black ones coated this morning. They'll be mailed Mon. AM. Thanks to everyone. Andy H.
Bob Moore

picks

Post by Bob Moore »

I am interested in a set. 1 red 1black. will email address. Bob Moore
Bob Moore

picks

Post by Bob Moore »

Andy I found your address. Check sent on 4/25. to late for today's mail. Looking forward to getting them. Bob
Bob Moore

picks

Post by Bob Moore »

Andy I found your address. Check sent on 4/25. to late for today's mail. Looking forward to getting them. Bob
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

one more bump to the front page. Thanks Andy H.
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Andy, I got my picks and they stay on .If you get some JF's from Fran, let me know and I will get some of those, also. They are great!----Jack
Gary Arnold

Picks

Post by Gary Arnold »

I have used Jeffs picks for years and would like to have a few pairs coated my self, the coated ones really feel good and stay on, what a combo, thanks Andy :!: :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :D :D :D :D .......gary
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

To Jack & Gary & anyone else interested. I also think highly of the Jeffran picks. I just can't pay that much for them then do the coating process & sell them at what I consider a reasonable price. I'd be going in the hole bad.
As I've stated earlier tho.; If you have some & would like them coated. send them to me & I'll do the complete process & mail them back @ $1.00 per pick plus $2.00 S&H for the batch up to 10 or 12 picks. My address is at the top of this thread. Thanks, Andy H.
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Hi Andy---
Will try to get 6 ea. JF and 6 ea. nationals on the way way today for coating. I have your address.
Thanks----Jack
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

They are in the mail and on their way. MO is included. Thanks----Jack
Andy Hinton

Coated fingerpicks

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Jack; I.ll be looking for them. Hope they don't take as long as Connie Mack's have. He mailed them the 18th & I still haven't got 'em. Murphy's law I guess. Thanks Andy H.