Nashville 400

Post here if you're looking for something special
Dave Biller

Nashville 400

Post by Dave Biller »

austin/san antonio area guys, my amps are all blowed up! i need a nashville 400 in good working order pretty quick if anyone has one or knows where to find one. don't really have time to wait for shipping and all that. i backed myself into a corner here. thanks!
David Nugent

Nashville 400

Post by David Nugent »

You may want to contact Forum member Randy Gilliam. He had a 400 listed for sale on here that was sold to him by me so I can honestly tell you, this amp is as close to new as it can be (and fortunately he is located in your general area)...Best of luck.
Dave Biller

Post by Dave Biller »

thanks David. i actually did talk to Randy about that very amp and made a play for it but someone beat me to it. i appreciate the heads up...
Ronald Smith

Post by Ronald Smith »

Dave,
I'll let you have one, but it will have to ship. Let me know if I can help in any way.
God bless you and yours,
Ronald Smith
334-684-9346
Dave Biller

Post by Dave Biller »

thank you for the responses, gentlemen. here's the deal, i was hoping to find one really quick and pick it up today before my gig in SA. it was just a couple of weeks ago that you couldn't walk into a music store anywhere without tripping over 3 of 'em. NOW, they are suddenly rare, at least in my area. i'm still looking....
Brinton Payne

Post by Brinton Payne »

Dave,
I sent you an email. I drive to Austin every week. Let me know if you are interested.
BP