Removed

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
lgfout

Removed

Post by lgfout »

removed - for those who have asked. removed the post due to moving to another state. perhaps will repost later after settled at the new location. appreciate your interest.
Last edited by lgfout on 6 Mar 2009 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alan Cook

Kline

Post by Alan Cook »

This is my all time favorite guitar wish I had never sold it. Are you going to the Dallas show?

Alan
Lee Baucum

Post by Lee Baucum »

I want that guitar!
But, I have two kids in college and we stay broke all the time.....

:(

Lee, from South Texas
lgfout

Post by lgfout »

Hey Alan - Sorry this year I have to miss the Dallas show. Have to leave for AZ the 10th. Are you going to be in the states for a while this year?

Lee - I know what you mean. We had 3 children. All grown now so I can finally pay the electric bill.

Larry
Sonny Jenkins

Post by Sonny Jenkins »

If I hadn't just bought one (that Paul Redmond did a fantastic job of changing over for me) I would be on this like a duck on a june bug!! Maybe if it doesn't sell soon ??????

Hey Larry, do you still have the 1" lift kit that was on the mica guitar that you got from me?
lgfout

Post by lgfout »

Hey Sonny - No if it was on there it has somehow disappeared!! I don't recall that it had one however.
Doug Seymour

Slim's secret steel society

Post by Doug Seymour »

$1.00 and your picture showing you playing your steel
will get you an "official" membership certificate to Slim's Secret Steel Society! (the SSSS)
Mail to Doug Seymour, 303 W 5th st, apt 705, Jamestown NY 14701 or call (or e-mail) 1-716-338-8641 Don't forget to include your name and address! You will get your certificate entitling you to full membership benefits by return mail. The membership fee will defray mailing and printing costs, also included at no extra change is an autographed copy of an 8 x 10 picture of Uncle Doug and his ShoBud cross over from a picture taken in his hey-day, back in 1968 when Bobbe Seymour, his eldest nephew, delivered the steel! (Doug didn't even know there was the "other" neck back then?) He just moved up from an 8 string Fender 400 and said, "Wow!them knee levers is where it's at!?"

How about bringing that Kline to the Dallas jamboree if it's still for sale by then? Maybe the Texas Cats kin teach me HT play that Bb6th on one of them! I love keyless steels! I still miss my old keyless Zum! Life jist ain't the same without her? I'll be there looking for you?!
John Billings

Post by John Billings »

Extremely good price for a truly wonderful guitar. I plan on being buried with mine! So ya better buy this 'un!
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

I think I love this Kline. lgfout, that is one beautiful steel that you have there.
Duncan
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
lgfout

Post by lgfout »

Thanks so much for the kind remarks, Much appreciated