Thinking about having MASGA JAM

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sam White

Thinking about having MASGA JAM

Post by Sam White »

Show Canceled
Sam White<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 17 December 2003 at 06:15 PM.]</p></FONT>
Steve Leonard

Post by Steve Leonard »

Hey Sam, Sounds great! If I'm not workin' I'll be there.

Steve Image
George Kimery

Post by George Kimery »

Sam, Rogersville is in in hollerin' distance for me. Count me in.
Clark Bailey

Post by Clark Bailey »

Rogersville is fairly close for me Sam. You can count me in to be there to support the show. Clark
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Thanks Steve George and Clark I sure appreciate the support.I think it is a good spot for a Steel show as it is kind of central between Nashville and Raleigh N.C. area.Ok guys lets have some more guys back us up.Waiting to here from Bob Hayes and a few more of the local boys.Ray walker , Roger Kelly, Wayne Morgan,and I do beleave Eddie Trent will be there.
IF IT SOUNDS GOOD PLAY IT
Sam White<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 14 December 2003 at 01:13 PM.]</p></FONT>
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Up Up and Away
Sam White
IF IT SOUNDS GOOD PLAY IT
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Hey Sam,
I thought that you went back to "Yankee Land"!
Sounds good...depending on when!..It looks like my neck will be going under the knife sometime soon..Now that's why I've been a Pain In The Neck. Let me know..and anything that I can do to help out..But I'm NOT aN MASGA member in good standing at present...My membership has lapsed//and I havn't renewed. I'm still having reservations about the organization. But I'll help with YOUR Jam anyway that I can!
Grouchy
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

The Steel Jam is canceled.I thought I would do this but like Ken said you will get a couple negatives on one and i diid so I will not sponsor one. I will wait and run my own show in Vermont where it is appreciated.
Thanks to the guys that were interested.I do not need to put myself through all the work to have people make comments.Bob you can close this thread.Thank you
Sam White