Great TSGA meeting today. 2/8/09

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jody Sanders

Great TSGA meeting today. 2/8/09

Post by Jody Sanders »

You just should have been there. Moon and Albert were in great form and did some fine pickin'. Super back up band which included Jade Jack on fiddle. The fellowship among the players and audience was superb. To sum it up, great pickin', great vocals, and great fellowship. See ya'll at the March show. Jody.
Ronnie Miller

Post by Ronnie Miller »

Hey Jody,
Sorry to have missed it, we were in Oregon W/CP and did not return until late afternoon.
I was @ the Moon show last year though, and it was special.And Albert always gets my attention on the swing stuff, He's stellar cya..Ronnie
Fred Jack

Ronnie

Post by Fred Jack »

Hey Ronnie, I missed'cha. Will you be at Texas show? Fred
Ronnie Miller

Post by Ronnie Miller »

Hey Fred
I will indeed. I talked to Albert yesterday and I will have my normal noonish slot on Saturday. The Pridesmen will again be with me, so we can give the house boys a well deserved break for lunch..Hope to cya there....Ronnie
David Young

TSGA Meeting

Post by David Young »

Dear Jody,

I just posted under David Wright's thread showing the pictures from the meeting the other day. I was glad to see Albert up and playing, and was also glad to see you got to be there as well as our dear friend Ralph. I'm sure it was a wonderful time for all in attendance. I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

I keep you in my prayers,
Bro. David
Hello to all my steel guitar playing friends. You are in my prayers as you travel to all the shows. I'll see you when I can. Rev. David L. Young / 2007 Martin D-41 Special, 1999 Tacoma DM-9, 2012 Bourgeois Cocobolo back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Thanks David. Hope to see you down the road. Jody.