Reverb pedal

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

John Rosett

Reverb pedal

Post by John Rosett »

I'm currently playing guitar and lap steel through a '65 Fender Bandmaster head and 2-10" cabinet. The amp sounds pretty good, but I'd like to add reverb. Any suggestion on a reverb pedal in the under $100 range?
Lee Baucum

Post by Lee Baucum »

The DigiTech RP-150 has great reverbs, including genuine Lexicon reverbs. Way less than $100 and you can pre-program it to several different settings. You can even add in some delay to the mix and save your settings.

Lee, from South Texas
Michael Haselman

Post by Michael Haselman »

I have a Fender solid state reverb from the '60s that I'm trying to unload on Craigslist for $100. PM me if you're interested in that, or look in Craigslist Minneapolis. The real deal, not the virtual deal.
Mullen RP D10, Peavey NV112, Hilton volume. Hound Dog reso. Piles of other stuff.
John Rosett

Post by John Rosett »

Thanks for the advice.
Michael- I was thinking about that reverb, but I was talking to a friend about this subject, and he offered me his Alesis Microverb for $25. I tried it last night, and it really sounds good, so I'm just gonna go with that for now> Thanks!
Alan Kirk

Post by Alan Kirk »

I use an RV-3 for my fender amps that don't have reverb. It puts out a decent sound.
Everyone in the world has two jobs: 1) whatever they do for a living; and 2) music critic.
Michael Haselman

Post by Michael Haselman »

OK, John. But out there in God's country of Missoula, I'd think you'd want the real thing. :D Say hello to Ed or John Kemmick if you know them.
Mullen RP D10, Peavey NV112, Hilton volume. Hound Dog reso. Piles of other stuff.