Emmons S-10 Push Pull Very First Reissue Number 1

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Steve Price

Emmons S-10 Push Pull Very First Reissue Number 1

Post by Steve Price »

I am selling this Emmons S-10 push pull reissue. This guitar was manufactured in 2004 by the Emmons Guitar company using all original push pull parts from the 1970s. It is the VERY FIRST ONE that they did and is featured on their website. The body is an original body and is painted blueish green lacquer and is in excellent condition. If you look on their website it looks black but it is realy blueish green lacquer. Everything about the guitar looks almost new. This guitar was owned by Emmons push pull expert Lynn Stafford and he has set it up perfectly. It has 4 pedals and 4 knees. The case is perfect and looks new as well. It has that rich Emmons push pull sound. The only reason that I am selling this is that I can not get comfortable with a single 10 as I am used to resting my hands on the back neck of a double 10. This is a beautiful sounding, playing and looking guitar that someone will really enjoy who loves push pull guitars. I have included a lot of pictures but they do not do show the real beauty of this guitar. $2800 and I will pay the shipping. If you have any questions please call me at 703 919 8990. thanks, Steve
Larry Behm

Post by Larry Behm »

If you want a guitar that sounds like and plays like a million bucks, buy this one.

I have seen and played this guitar. One day Lynn, Brian Daste and I set up 9 guitars and just listened to them all and this one was in my top 4. We had like 8 PP's and a Bud.

Larry Behm
Dennis Wireman

trade

Post by Dennis Wireman »

email sent
Bryan Daste

Post by Bryan Daste »

And it's a looker!
Doug Palmer

Post by Doug Palmer »

I built that guitar I think! They do sound great but I agree the arms get tired not having the bottom neck or the loafer pad to rest on.

I think someone sells a pad to hook on the guitar. The S-10 is a great sounding, stable and light guitar to haul around.
Emmons D-10, ST-10,LD-10 III, NV-112,Fender Deluxe Reverb. Authorized wholesale dealer musicorp.com!
Austin Tripp

Post by Austin Tripp »

Steve, is there any chance you would sell the Emmons amp in the pics?
"Hotrod"
Steel guitarist for Cody Jinks
Member CMA
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Anyone have a Schematic for that Emmons Legrande amp. I have one that needs work. Sure was a great sounding amp till it bit the dust.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Mike Archer

Doug Palmer

Post by Mike Archer »

hey Doug I miss you being over at emmons

you always did a great job

many thanks Mike
Cartwright Thompson

Post by Cartwright Thompson »

Steve,
What is the set up on this beauty?
Lynn Stafford

Set Up

Post by Lynn Stafford »

Cartwright,

I thought I'd answer your question, since I owned it previously and set it up.

It's pretty much standard Emmons all the way.

Pedals: 1-2-3 Emmons style
Pedal 4: String 1 F#-G#

RR: String 2 D#-D/C# string 9 D-C# (solid feel stop)
RL: string 1 F#-G, string 6 G#-F#
LR: strings 4&8 E-Eb
LL: strings 4&8 E-F

Please feel free to email me with any questions, as I am very familiar with this guitar. It plays like a dream. It's about as close as you can get to buying a like new Emmons PP. The cabinet is original NOS from the 70s (very nice condition) and all the parts are NOS Emmons.

Lynn Stafford
Chris Allen Burke

Post by Chris Allen Burke »

I've had several S-10's and the Emmons PP is the best sounding. I just could never get used to the knee levers not being back on my legs.

But these are great guitars for someone that dbl's and just plays maybe a dozen songs or so a night on steel.

There's my 2 pinnies

CAB
Steve Price

Post by Steve Price »

Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in this guitar. The guitar is sold pending receipt of the check. thanks again, Steve
Steve Price

Post by Steve Price »

Funds have been received. Guitar is sold, donation is on the way. please close this, thanks again, steve