1968 Fender Dual Showman head... $400 shipped!!...

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bob Carlucci

1968 Fender Dual Showman head... $400 shipped!!...

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Price INCLUDES shipping .. terrific deal !

The reason it is so cheap,is it needs 4 6L6 power tubes.. They were used up and I pulled them to replace them, and went and bought a Showman Reverb head instead. Amp works perfectly, just needs the 4 power tubes,all preamp tubes are there and have been recently tested and are all very good.
This amp has some mods.. an effects loop was added, and it works great when using an outboard reverb or other effects.
Trem controls have been converted to a master volume setup.. I am sure it can be easily changed back if you really need the trem..
Grill cloth has been replaced with black tolex.. Fender logo is intact as is silver edge trim.. looks nice actually..
oh, btw, this is blackline amp.. Early 68 with BF circuitry.. Read up on the blackline Fenders if you are not familiar.. Internally,they are BF amps, with a silver face panel.
Good condition and ready to play,, Sounds WONDERFUL!!! {if you like Fenders}... First $400 gets it right to your door, email me, no need to respond here!... bullet_bob@lycos.com bob
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

fantastic deal on a GREAT amp....
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Still not spoken for.
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Ben Elder

Like a hole in the head...

Post by Ben Elder »

Email sent.
"Gopher, Everett?"
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Payment sent this morning, Bob.
Lefty