++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Weekend Bump :) Thanks for the inquiries and orders; This week had orders from Estonia, Australia and the United Kingdom...as well as several within the U.S. Very much appreciated...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT :)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Monday Bump...Overseas orders are not a problem...just takes a little longer to get there...Thanks, Carl
Ned McIntosh

Post by Ned McIntosh »

I just got two of these huge wrenches airmailed to me here in the great Down Under and they are great! Much better sensitivity due to the larger diameter. You definitely need at least one of these in your steel kit. Thanks to Carl for making such a neat item and the rapid service.
The steel guitar is a hard mistress. She will obsess you, bemuse and bewitch you. She will dash your hopes on what seems to be whim, only to tease you into renewing the relationship once more so she can do it to you all over again...and yet, if you somehow manage to touch her in that certain magic way, she will yield up a sound which has so much soul, raw emotion and heartfelt depth to it that she will pierce you to the very core of your being.
Carl Williams

Down Under Order

Post by Carl Williams »

Ned,
Appreciate your positive comments and was really surprised at how fast you received your order! :whoa: Anyway, glad you like the wrench...Take Care, Carl
Paul Hokanson

Big Wrench

Post by Paul Hokanson »

Carl; I would like to get another for myself if you still have one. I want to leave one in my seat and one at home. I have already left mine a home once, and I was not a happy camper when I got the gig without it. E-mail me price and availability. Thanks Paul Hokanson :D :) :o
Carl Williams

Big Backup Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Paul,
Good to hear from you again and appreciate the repeat business. Please check your Private Messages...I just sent you the info on the wrench as requested. This wrench does have a way of "spoiling" you doesn't it! :) Thanks again Paul! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

:D FYI...the holidays are upon us and Ye Olde U.S. Mail is slowing down a little bit...appreciate everyone's patience. Merry Christmas to all! Carl
Alan Brookes

Post by Alan Brookes »

I just received the two I ordered yesterday. Great work, Carl. I was using a plastic one, and these are far superior. They also fit the rest pins on some of my antique zithers.
Carl Williams

Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Carl Williams »

Alan,
Thanks for your post...it's very much appreciated and it always makes my day when I have one more satisfied customer! :) Carl
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Howdy Carl

I would like to order 2 more of the Grab and Tune wrenches. 1 as a spare for me, and 1 for a Christmas gift for a steeler friend of mine here in Enid.
Let me know the amount and address and will get a US money order on the way.
Merry Christmas
Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Carl Williams

Big Tuning Wrenches for Christmas

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Jack,
Good to hear from you again and hope all is well in Enid America these days and appreciate your ordering two additional wrenches...I did respond to you by Private Message here on the Forum. Thanks again for the repeat business and here's wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Most Prosporous New Year! :) Carl
P.S. Good choice for a Christmas gift! :wink:
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

To The Top (TTT) :) Donation on the way to the Forum for sales of the wrench this past month...Thanks for the new orders and repeat customers! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Steve Klemp

Post by Steve Klemp »

Hey Carl, I sent you an email! I like the wrench
looks like it will be a good addition to my steel guitar kit. THX ....steve
Steve Klemp

Post by Steve Klemp »

Hey Carl, Thanks for the Reply. I sent you a payment via pp :D
......Steve
Carl Williams

Thanks

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for the business Steve...I'll get your wrench out in tomorrow's mail...please let me know when you do get it and if it works for you? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :) Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Weekend Bump
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

I just gave my friend the extra grab n tune i got for a Christmas present this morning and he was tickled pink. He is in a wheelchair and has some stiff fingers kinda like some of mine and now he can can tune that EMCI of his much easier. He says he can really hold on to this tuner and get his steel tuned right on the money, just as I had told him when I got my first one.
Thanks for a fine tool, Carl.
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Daniel Morris

yet another....

Post by Daniel Morris »

Carl was quick on the draw with his response and sending me one of his Paul Bunyan wrenches. Good to deal with, and the wrench seems a worthwhile investment. At least it'll be hard to lose! Thanks, Carl.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Jack and Dan,
Appreciate the comments and feedback. Carl
Carl Williams

C'mon Springtime! :)

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT--1st Day of Winter--89 days until Spring +/- :D
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT