++++BIG Tuning Wrench---"Grab-N-Tune"++++

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bill Stroud

Tuning Wrench

Post by Bill Stroud »

Carl I got 4 from you before a long time ago and I can't keep them everyone that try them out wants them so I had to order 4 more.
They work so easy on hard to turn tuners and everyone should put one of these in your Steel Guitar Seat, the other ones will be spares once you use this one the other one will be gone.
Waiting for my order.
Thanks Carl,
Bill
Bill Stroud

Tuning Wrench

Post by Bill Stroud »

Carl I got 4 from you before a long time ago and I can't keep them everyone that try them out wants them so I had to order 4 more.
They work so easy on hard to turn tuners and everyone should put one of these in your Steel Guitar Seat, the other ones will be spares once you use this one the other one will be gone.
Waiting for my order.
Thanks Carl,
Bill
Carl Williams

Thanks Bill!

Post by Carl Williams »

Weekend Bump--Bill, really appreciate the repeat business and kind words! My BJS bar is still slippin' & slidin' as smooth as silk! Superb in every way! Thanks to everyone for all the orders! :) If you have emailed me within the last 2-3 weeks asking about the wrench and I haven't responded, please try again. Thanks, Carl
William Matthews

Post by William Matthews »

Carl, I sent you an email regarding this. Please let me know. Thanks William Matthews
Carl Williams

Follow Up

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello William,
Do me a favor and email me at: choctawoaks@cox.net I can then send you info about the wrench, e.g., cost, payment methods, etc. Thanks...FYI..I just checked my email at 1:15 Central Time and there were no new emails...I'll check my Private Messages here on the Forum. Let me hear from you and appreciate your inquiry...Carl
Bill Stroud

Big Tuner Wrench

Post by Bill Stroud »

I recieved my order today, Thanks Carl for the fast service.
Bill

About the BJS Bars don't eat Fried Chicken before using,,can't hold on to it...ha ha
William Matthews

Post by William Matthews »

Carl, Sent another email, please check your junk mail folder or spam folder. Thanks Bill Matthews
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Turkey Week Bump :)
Carl Williams

Thanks

Post by Carl Williams »

Bill Matthews...I rec'd your PayPal payment and your wrench will be mailed out tomorrow. Appreciate the business Bill and please let me know when you get your Big Tuning Wrench...Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Appreciate the business this past week...I had my first inquiry/order from "Down Under" this morning. :) Thanks so much! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT :)
Jerry Vernon

Post by Jerry Vernon »

Just wanted to say thanks to Carl for the prompt service when I ordered my 2 wrenches.

thanks again,

Jerry
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

You're very welcome Jerry...Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Carl
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

I've had a couple inquiries on engraving the BIG tuning wrench Carl has available. I had my local jeweler engrave the two with "Sho~Bud" using an older style mechanical engraving unit that they use for doing watches, plaques, bracelets, trophies etc. I'm not sure every jewlery store has this service available but I think the older ma & pa shops do. It wasn't time consuming for them at all, therefore reasonable.

Adds a nice personal touch to a great BIG wrench :D

Thanks Ken :P
Carl Williams

Thanks

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Kevin...appreciate the info on how you had your wrench engraved. So far, I think you have the only Big Wrench on the planet like yours! :) Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT :)
Allan Kelly

Post by Allan Kelly »

Thanks to Carl for great service shipping a wrench to me in UK.
For me this tool has two advantages compared with the GeorgeL wrench I have been using, fine adjustment is easier but also I think it will be nigh on impossible to lose. :D
Skip Ellis

Post by Skip Ellis »

Hi Carl - rec'd my wrench in today's mail - very nice - and thanks for the quick service.
Skip
2013 Brook Torridge, 2014 Martin 000-18, two homebrew Teles, Evans RE200 amp, Quilter 101R head, understanding wife of 45 years. 'Steeless' at the moment but looking......
Dan Short

Tuning wrench

Post by Dan Short »

Carl; That was fast service. I was going to make my own but unless I already have everything on hand I can't make just one for what you are selling them for, plus I got to watch the football game and take a nap and just wait for it to arrive. Can't beat that. Great tool. Thanks...Dan
Carl Williams

Thanks Gentlemen

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Alan, Skip and Dan...your kind words are truly appreciated! Thanks also to the many inquiries and orders I've received this past week...Had one order from Estonia and Australia... :)
basilh

Post by basilh »

And a second one from Tamworth UK..
Carl Williams

Around the World

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for the reminder Basil and of course, your second order for a wrench... :) Several wrenches have been sent to the U.K. and thanks to all around the world who have the "Big Tuning Wrench", a.k.a., "Grab-N-Tune"...Jody Sanders nicknamed it the "Big Wheel"...Works for me Jody! :wink:
basilh

Post by basilh »

No problem Carl, I find the size is especially useful on two of my keyless guitars because :-

And this
Carl Williams

Keyless Guitar Owners

Post by Carl Williams »

Makes sense Basil and I can see how the wrench could really make a difference for Keyless owners...thanks for posting the pics of your Keyless guitars...As far as I know, you may be my first Keyless customer! :D Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT and stay there! :wink: